I can't get a GIRLFRIEND?

Girls say I'm good-looking, but I feel like i can't get one, I'm pretty outgoing, I socialize pretty high, I just don't know what it is.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't limit yourself. If girls say you're good looking, start talking to them. Trust me, the more you do it, the easier it gets. If you don't know what to say, just start a normal conversation. Don't over think it. Girls are human beings like you.

Coming from a guy who used to think he'd never have a girlfriend, but just got his first girlfriend.

What Girls Said 1

• maybe you have looks but no approach or maybe you act like a jerk and dont treat girls well, or maybe you aim out of your league

• I'm a pretty loving guy, My best friend (Who is a girl) Said just wait for her to come in your life, I sorta believe in some extent, because my ex's came in my life that way

What Guys Said 4

• I'm like you, I can't get a girlfriend, and I get told I'm attractive, but I just can't manage to find a girl that I really like.
    Just keep looking, but don't make it your only objective in life, focus on yourself and give less importance to finding a girlfriend, that's what I'm doing now after years of trying and trying.

• Your right man, we just gotta keep going, never quit!

• i'm like you, i think girls may like you, you just need experience, juts go out and try, flirt with girls, get to know them and learn about them, build the foundations then work on the skyscraper, you might just lack a bit of self-confidence, thinking that you can't do it so your mind is saying "don't", but i might be wrong, you can try, and you can learn from trying

• Maybe try socializing not as high.

• Lower your standards maybe?