Sending your ex a love letter, sweet or creepy?

Mutual breakup with no closure, just a letter explaning how much they meant to you. Is it sweet? Creepy? annoying? Thoughts.

• Sweet
  • Creepy
  • Infuriating
More info recent breakup, never got a chance to express true feelings.

Most Helpful Girl

• Truthfully It makes you look desperate and that's not attractive for men or women. I get what you are going though Its hard to get over someone but I'll tell you want someone told me once. "One day maybe not tomorrow or the next day You'll think of them less and less and eventually they will be nothing but a faded memory. And It might still be sad but you'll know it was all for the better". Now I am telling you it doesn't matter if you send a love letter but It will only prolong the process of getting over them.

Most Helpful Guy

• I did it once. She literally put the letter in an envelop and mailed it back to me. I was horrified. I will never, ever do that again!

What Girls Said 7

• Unnecessary in my opinion.

• What if you never got a chance to talk it out?

• who cares... it's an ex... past is past, just gotta move on

• I guess I'll have to copy paste your opinion, lol.
      That's exactly what I wanted to say 😂

• Then yes I think it's sweet. You should do it. If you both never had a chance to express your true feelings then you both need to do so. That's the healthiest thing for both of you👍love bottled up is sickening

• Nothing wrong with doing that, especially if there was a mutual breakup. It could reignite old feelings too... and worst case scenario at least you could have a friendship/ someone to reach out to

• Sometimes i think it helps to put your feelings down in writing, but think twice before posting it. I have known a lot of people do that and most of them have regreted it.

You could write one, put it away for a few weeks then read over it... then decide on whether you should post it or not

• Neither of them. I think it's useless. An ex is an ex.

• I wouldn't say it's creepy, but a little weird.

• Why would you do that? It's over.

What Guys Said 0