I live in a insanity house?

My mom is crazy (she is on pills) she is depressed but sees a doctor and has schizophrenia. My older sister of 28 is insane! she neve rleft home, hasn't worked in 7 years and just sits in her room all day, no drivers license, no friends, no job, wears old clothes and thinks God is going to ''heal'' her or give her plane to go to ''new york''... my mom refuses to believe she is insane but wants her out of the house, she won't listen to anyone... and there you have me 23, working , going to school and im depressed too because i live in this negative household, my househunting is going slow ad i have been searching for months now... i found a place in a different bigger city away from my hometown but im scared to move there with no family friends... what should i do? and how would you feel living in a house like this.

Most Helpful Guy

• First you need to get out my head lol i have a similar family and they drive me crazy my mom has her own world? And my sisters just nutz i have 7 sister no bros as far as you being depressed cuz your family is luny you can't let other people action bring you down and get in the way of your happyness i left home at 17 never looked back i always told mybself i would never be like that with my kids i use to get down when i thought about how fucked up my family was and i learned you can't fix crazy u can learn to deal with it tho

Most Helpful Girl

• Move for your sake.

What Guys Said 3

• Moving would be so good for u it would make u happy u r stuck around bad people who r only hurting u but think positive I'm not old enof to move like u and my family is a lot worse but ik when I'm older I will leave even if I'm sleeping under a rock it's an improvement just leave u need to make a change if u want to be happy u will meet new People

• Girl, move. You'll gain more than you'll lose, even if you don't know anyone there. Furthermore, you'll get to meet new people. Just make sure you visit some places when there.

• Just keep searching, sometimes it takes more than just months.

What Girls Said 1

• i think moving to a new enviroment will greatly help your mental state from being surrounded by such negativity. You can try to connect with people your age by going out and exploring the local ├írea or if you have Friends where you are now you can ask them to go with you for a while. I would be out of my mind for sure if i was in your situation, best wishes.