Girls, advice for dating a girl who has suddenly become shy around me?

I met this amazing girl two months ago and we just clicked with each other. We started talking and hanging out with friends a lot more. And usually when we talk to each other, we stare deep into each others eyes. We also like being close to each other. But recently she's become more and more quiet and nervous around me. Whenever I'm around her and her friends she gets excited and shows off, but when I talk to her alone, she stares at her phone and her voice gets quiet and shaky. Any advice on how to get her to be more comfortable around me would be appreciated.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Make the topics light. Ask the girl's friends her interest or if you know them already talk about it more esp if you have similar experience about something (like a place both of you had visited can be a start, not necessarily you went together) or you can also ask her suggestion about something and exchange ideas. Make her laugh more importantly, also smile often in your part. Smile alone makes the mood lighter.

I had experienced that before when suddenly we were both left alone and it started to be awkward. He initiated to talk to me then i found out that we have some common interests. After some time, we got along really well.

What Girls Said 3

• Just keep spending more time with her! Keep talking openly with her. Give it time, she will relax and your relationship will be great!

• Just make jokes and make her laugh. The more you do that, the more she'll think your fun to be around, the more she'll be comfortable around you. But things like that happens, when she really likes you a lot. I feel ditzy around my boyfriend lol

• You might tell her to turn off her phone and do something with her she likes to distract her from being shy.