• Would date a stoner
    14% (3)36% (8)25% (11)Vote
  • Would not date a stoner
    86% (19)64% (14)75% (33)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah and I'd get stoned with him. This relationship wouldn't last forever, but it would be fun for a little while. :)

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• No. I don't mind if she smokes once in a while, I'll smoke with her, but actually being a stoner, smoking every day, no.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• nope.. i would not

2|0
    0|1
  • Well, I have dated one but he stopped, as like a rule I gave when we started dating because I didn't agree with it. He did stop and he later thanked me because he wouldn't have to got to where he was without quitting. He said he would've spent all his money on weed instead. Everyone I know who smokes weed regularly tend to be lazy and don't stick to anything. They only care about their next high which just doesn't interest me at all. It's unattractive to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I see no problem with it. Stoners are some of the most laid back and nicest people in my opinion. My ex was one and I occasionally smoked with him.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you know people think smoking cigs is unattractive, what makes you think smoking weed would change their opinion? Smoking is smoking no matter what it is, it's gross, and to top it all off both weed and cig smell like a garbage bag full of donkey poo. So no, most people unless they were a stoner themselves would not date a stoner.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, smoking of any type is a turnoff for me.

2|0
    0|1
  • Nooo! Drugs are one of my top deal killers.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, because WHY NOT

1|1
    2|0
  • I wouldn't date a stoner.

0|0
    0|1
  • Hell to the no. Because it's no fun dating someone who's on drugs and they're slowly killing themselves.

0|0
    0|0
    • But you won't look down on people who drink?

• Unless they're alcoholics and drinking themselves until they black out, then no. And I didn't say I'm looking down on stoners- it's their body and brain- I just said I wouldn't date one.

• No thanks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. Filler

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Don't need a girl with an addiction I will pass

1|0
    0|1
    • Weed isn't addictive. But thanks for your opinion bro

• Anything can be addictive my friend
      And if she is a "stoner" it means she habitually smokes pot

• NO JUST NO
    I don't want someone that isn't mentally present, has bad breath and I wouldn't be comfortable kissing her or letting her give me a bj.

1|0
    1|1
  • No, never.

1|0
    0|1
  • Stoner girls are, in my experience, pretty layer back. So at least there's that... I wouldn'r automaticallyreject her because she smokes pot, anyways...

0|0
    0|0
    • Good person. Someone who would reject someone over something little they choose to do is shallow in my opinion.

• Pot is just so damned trivial...