Guys, I am a sophomore in high school and I want a boyfriend but when I put myself out there I get shut down.. Advice?

I think I'm a little pushy to some people because I can tend to get attached quickly and talk a lot. Do you guys have any advice on how to attract the guy I like?

7

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not easy for anybody when it comes to obtaining a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. It sounds like you have gotten rejected already a few time or at the very least you haven't caught the interest of those who you are interested in.

You need to get to know the guys you are interested in and build a relationship even if its informal that's the first step to getting on their radar, once you are you may learn what they like and you can use that to get a bit closer to them. Appealing to what they like will them a bit more receptive to talking with you and getting to know you better. Thats a start there, there is no surefire way, but hopefully this helps you.

Good luck!

What Guys Said 6

• What does sophomores means? 😂😂
    Lol mish if every girl was like this 😂😂
    Just keep it cool and relaxed... don't make it too easy for the guys and becareful when selecting the person... you will end up with the wrong guy... I don't know

• Students of the second year of high school are called sophomores in the USA.

• Be hot... And not a bitch

• Is there anything specifically that is attractive to guys?

• Chicks who accept heteronormative male culture stuff like gaming and sports and being funny. But above all else, just being a healthy weight, having a nice shape, and being friendly goes a long way.

• how are you putting yourself out there? asking guys out or sending signals for them to ask you out? if you're not asking guys out on dates yourself you should start, guys like that.

• i wanna know why i can't get a girl like you.

• Just do what you always did.

• Depends on why you want a boyfriend