Girls, do you get NERVOUS when you an attractive guy is around you?

How do you usually act?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really because I am a goddess and if he doesn't agree, he will be cosmically punished.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Yeah I do. It's a weakness of mine. I usually do my nervous laughter and stare a bit to the ground. Feeling that shy girl from before again. Gotta work on that.

• Nope. Finding someone aesthetically appealing isn't the same as being attracted to them for me, and part of what makes me attracted to someone is feeling comfortable around them. I treat people I find attractive the same as I do anyone else.

• It's usually more in their level of popularity that I get nervous with. If they are my level or below I can easily talk to them. If above I get nervous.

• Nope, not really.

• Nervous haha

• Yes!!! I usually start blushing and I get really clumsy I try to hide it but that makes it even worsee

• Yes, I get nervous and even more shy than usual.

What Guys Said 1

• Some don't some do. The worst are the ones who just look at you like a moonstruck calf.