Isn't it funny how ugly guys message good looking and average looking women on dating sites?

I am really looking and I think it is hilarious when these ugly guys message me. Dating sites for ugly guys is a waste of time. What makes them think us good looking or average looking women will message them back? LOL. And most ugly women won't message them back either since they have tons of options too of which guys they can respond to. Women have more options on dating sites so you ugly guys are wasting your time by joining.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would ask "U mad bruh?"

But I think that a response to a rant will probably work as simply another rant. So here is my rant. These aren't necessarily directed at you:

It's online dating. This means that even the least attractive girls on the sites are getting messages from rather good-looking guys.

Frankly, the fact that you don't even have to lift a finger, and just brush guys off as "lesser creatures" shows that these "ugly" guys are putting in more of an effort into the site than you ever will.

Even the worst girls are getting messages from guys they probably don't deserve, and nitpicking them as those they are "better than" everyone out there.

Besides the boneheaded guys who make stupid uncomfortable messages, this makes me wonder who should -really- be getting a date. Some of them might be sending odd messages, but at least they are, you know, sending messages.

SMH, this is why guys need to be more comfortable with rejecting girls. Nobody should get those kinds of options without earning them. Guys shouldn't be playing into the hands of girls who think they are entitled to being princessed by harems of men of whom they get to pick and choose from like a plate of cheese.

"Oh, I dated a guy once. The cheap bastard didn't even pay for my meal."

News flash to such ladies (not sure if you are one, but the question vaguely implies so.):
    If you call a guy "cheap" because he won't buy YOUR meal, then you are an absolute Donald Trump of a penny-pincher if you get so offended that you have to pay for your OWN STUFF. I mean damn, at least the "cheap bastard" pays for his own stuff.

"Oh gawd. I had to pay for my own dinner." <- Spoiled princess problems.

And you can bet that there's a very good reason I said "Spoiled Princess problems". Because frankly, I've dated plenty of girls who aren't like this. I bought her flowers, she bought me Starbucks. SHe bought the movie, I bought dinner. It's called mutuality. Don't hide your spoiled ass behind the word "Chivalry".

Oh, and if you want my opinion, the vast majority of girls on dating sites are over-sized. On average, I would say the average dating site guy is better-looking than the average dating site girl. As for personality, there is just too much variance to make a judgement call. For every crude first message, there is a girl sitting and nitpicking every guy's first message while not doing a damned thing to play her part.

I don't do dating sites much any more. As a guy, they are a waste of time.

Most Helpful Girl

• This is a guy.
    100% sure.

• Exhibit A:
      ''And most ugly women won't message them back either since they have tons of options too''

• Its so generic and boring. Its fakkeee.

• I am not a troll though, I just decided to put my username as that.

What Guys Said 20

• ''it is hilarious when these ugly guys message me''

media2.giphy.com/media/COO13FZ1ktabS/giphy.gif

You what ? I bet its hilarious for them too messaging your ugly personality.

''Women have more options on dating sites so you ugly guys are wasting your time by joining.''

Listen here F*cknuts. Wasting their time by joining? Its a dating site ffs. If people on it are wasting their time, and you are so high and mighty and clearly some f*cking internation model or some shit, What the f*ck are you doing on a dating site and not banging some MagicMike lookin mother f*cka as we speak?

Get off your high horse ffs.
    http://ed_wp-content_v2. s3. amazonaws. com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/Channing-Tatum-Giving-The-Finger-Reaction-Gif-In-21-Jump-Street. gif

• I agree! If she claims to be such a beauty, why is she online? Nothing's stopping her from finding a man in her league in real life. No need to be cruel to guys confident enough to message her.

• Yeah I agree she is stupid..

@PurpleTeardrops Do you really need confidence to message someone on a dating site?

• OK I've come to the following conclusions.
    1) You're a troll?
    2) You got dumped by your boyfriend and now hate all
    men?
    3) You're really not as good looking as you claim to be?
    4) You're actually a guy pretending to be a female?

What makes you think those women don't find those guys attractive?
    yeah I'll admit I'm not good looking, but I'd rather be single then date
    someone with your shitty attitude.

• 6|4
    • Those guys are idiots.

• Remember that psychopath Elliot Rodger? I think snotty postings like this had a lot to do with setting him off...

• If she is real and can be tracked, how many ugly guys want to go stalking? Who's with me?

• This person is obviously trolling and you're falling for it to the point that you want stalk someone. You have been on the internet way too long for this sort of bs.

• You have an ugly personality.

• What's your name, so I can cross you off my list?

• Just because you find someone unattractive doesn't mean the next girl will

All a matter of opinions in my opinion

• Generally if you're on a dating site seriously seeking a date you don't have many options so save everyone the trouble and stop flattering yourself...

• What is ugly to you may be dreamy to another. Personally, I think all girls are beautiful. But that's mainly because I'm straight. If you find guys are ugly, then maybe you're a lesbian. Every think that? If you're truly a straight female, then even the ugliest guy should turn you on compared to a beautiful girl. Do you follow me?

• Isn't it funny how most guys won't want such a snotty bitch anyway? And then once the only guys that wanted you were similar mindless dick bags you're stuck at 40 wondering why every man is an asshole?

• You have such a great personality.

• That's good to know (for society).

• Not always

• It happens the other way around too. ALL the time.

Or are you just too dumb to realise that?

• Isn't it funny how bitches post questions like this?

• Show us your hotness! Burn us! I don't think you're good looking or even average looking :/

• Women should not have a choice and be forcefully married off EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

You need to be put back in the cage.

• I want to congratulate you. You are the 1st female in GaG history to keep it real about a unattractive guy's chances in the dating game. You don't try to make up stories about fat and/or unattractive guys with little to no money dating hot women. And you're right about unattractive women don't want them either because there's plenty of average looking guys that will lower their standards for sex. Thank you for your post. Its honest and isn't full of politically correct B. S. like the majority of women's comments saying "personality matters more" crap. If you don't have the looks, you're s. o. l. unless you have money.

• it's becaust that's not a girl 😂😂😂

• I've seen some of the ugliest guys get hot girls. You're full of crap. Looks don't matter at all. It's all about personality. This applies to both genders. People who think they're only into looks are delusional. Sooner or later, a good personality will always triumph good looks. If a girl has a great personality, if she looks good then okay, if she doesn't look good, I really don't care. If a girl has a terrible personality, I don't care what she looks like, I want her nowhere near me. What is a terrible personality? That depends on each individual. I personally hate dishonesty and disrespect. If a girl is lying to me or disrespecting me because that's her style of flirting, that's fine. But if she is lying to me to deceive me and if she is disrespecting me because she doesn't value my existence, I want nothing to do with her.

• In your dreams. Unless they have money. One might slip through the cracks every now and then but that's it. Don't try to make it seem like looks don't matter at all.

• Looks are merely what people are born with; if you wouldn't make fun of a special needs person's looks, why would you tell people that they have no chance for how they were born to appear? Not everyone would turn their heads to look at you, and some would even consider you "ugly", but that doesn't mean that you are and that you shouldn't be confident. I'm not being judgmental, but if you've been single for a while, undermining people for what they can't change is probably a reason why.

What Girls Said 9

• Trolling Error 401 : Testosterone Detected
    Dude, try harder...

• Wth. I am not a troll

• lol nevermind, I'm gonna stick with my troll theory then

• please never have children.. one of you is enough to turn every man gay if you were their last option..

• I would not date you.
    You sound very rude.

• Aww... that's so mean! :( They might be really nice guys despite their appearance

• What I said was the truth.

• @PurpleTeardrops

I hope your brain and heart reproduce like a virus and infect everyone. Myself included. I would love it if being attracted to a good, kind-hearted human being, or awesome person wasn't slapped with petty turn-offs like her weight.

Damn if the world wouldn't be a better place.

• @OpenClose
      Aww thank you :) I think people need to be themselves and be a little more understanding instead of being an asshole without a reason

• Just because you don't find them attractive doesn't mean other woman don't.

• I can tell most other women will find them ugly, since most women find them ugly they shouldn't go on dating sites.

• What makes you think that. It has been proven that most women only respond to good looking guys and average looking guys on dating sites. Ugly guys are wasting their time NatashaJ

• That's your opinion but I don't agree with it.

• the internet is bursting with facts

• ... and then the attractive cute guys either ignore you, make you make the first move, disinterested, boring or jackasses lol its annoying

• Are you talking about online dating?

• yep, i am. online dating is just annoying in general, I've only tried it a few times an its never gotten me anywhere.

• Also, there are a number of attractive guys on online dating but I've noticed that on some of the free sites the quality of guys goes down...

• Sometimes the not so good looking guys make better lovers, husband's and friends. They try harder then the average good looking guy. So to me, I don't think their wasting their time at all.

• They are wasting their time cause most women on dating sites don't respond to these ugly guys.

• They probably think that you're on their level of attractiveness.

• I'm hot, so no

• We aren't sure since we can't see how she looks like. What if she is telling us the truth?

• @ManuelMarquez
      I'm 99% sure she (or he) isn't.