Is it worth it to ask a girl out again or will I look needy?

So hello I have a little question. About 2 weeks I asked a girl if she wants to hang out sometime and she said yes! But then a couple of days later when I suggested something to do (which was to have a drink together during the day) she stopped replying to me. A week has now passed and do you think it is worth it to ask her again? Or will I simply look needy and should I consider myself rejected?

6

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• it's not that bad to ask again so yes.
    besides, she didn't give you a reply yet. she could have forgotten to reply unintentionally coz she's busy. plus she'd know that you are really interested to ask her out.

• Bring up the topic again, she might have forgotten. Ask her "heh are we still going on that date?"

• If she was interested, she would have replied. If she's playing hard to get and wants you to chase her, don't waste your time on her.

If you get to see her again, ask her why didn't you reply? Other wise, don't ask again.

• I say try again. I had a guy ask me out and I said no. I regretted it afterwards and he never asked me out again and I wish he had.

• No, It's not needy at all, especially since she said Yes. She is probably waiting for you to ask again. DO it you have nothing to lose. Me personally, I like a guy that keeps trying.