Girls, how do I get women to respond to me on online dating sites?

I'm terrible at talking to women, so I need advice. How do I catch women's interest with my profiles? How do I construct my messages?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• You really need to personalize your messages. This means taking the time to read through women's profiles instead of sending a mass "Hi! You're beautiful. I'm Jonny." To every woman you find slightly attractive.

This will take much more time, true, but it will also ensure that you find people who are actually interested in you and with whom you have common interests and hobbies.

And please for the love of all things holy, do not send a first message that has anything at all to do with sex. It will get you blocked, immediately, regardless of how well suited you two may actually be.

• So like "Hey, I noticed on your profile you like (fill in the blank)" and ask a question about that?

What Girls Said 5

• Make the first message you send someone funny, like a pick up line almost. Don't just say "Hey, what's up?" because that's too generic. Make sure your pictures are of you doing hobbies, hanging with friends/family, and one by yourself.

• There surely is some kind of a guide - ON the sites you're talking about.

• The messages I've received from guys online that I respond to are simple ones that are asking how my day was or asking about a specif thing in my profile. The ones I don't respond to are if they just say "hey" or start with a stupid pick up line.
    Oh and maybe it's just me but if a guy sends a message to me going "hey sexy/gorgeous, do you have plans tonight?" It's a instant no.

• You can't really make them. They just have to find you attractive.

• Be honest as you can, and also when you do get their' attention, ask them out so you can see them, very important.