How do I cutoff my fuck boy side hoes?

I'm pretty horrible at actually getting into relationships so I have a lot of side hoes (They are all friends and know it). I know tha its "wrong" to have side hoes, but they are pretty much my reverse harem and I find it hard to operate without them. The reason that I want to cut them off is because there is a guy that I'm actually interested in and he's not a fuckboy. I need to find a way to get the side hoes to learn the boundaries and such...

(Wowowowowow after typing this I realised how horrible of a girl I am)

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't do it, chances are you the nigga side hoe amd once you drip them for him and find out he in in fact a fuck boy you gone try picking them hoes back up again

What Guys Said 2

• Just be straight with them, tell them you don't want anything more and that you're tired of that lifestyle.
    Do all your side hoes know about each other?

• "listen up thirsty niggas I ain't bout this life no mo so y'all can fuk off ya herd me"

What Girls Said 2

• Lol do girls actually talk like this? Man am I getting old

Just do the slow fade out. Don't reply to their calls and texts.

• Haha thank you. I actually turned off my phone all day to avoid talking to any of them because of this haha

• Straight up tell them what you want and to have them back off some.