How long does it take a guy to realize a girl isn't interested in him?

Guy messages asks to hang out says he wants a relationship. Girl avoids the realtionship thing and says she can't hang out. Guy messagaes weeks later asks to hang out again. Girl says again she can't hang out guys ask what about later. Girl still says no. Guy is annoyed. How long will it take him to realize not interested.

Most Helpful Guy

• You gotta be direct. The first time it's okay, since I'd think that's obvious enough for the dude, but the second time it's time to not beat around the bush hoping he reads between the lines.

Most Helpful Girl

• At that point, I'd probably just be honest and tell him I'm not interested. He should've already gotten the hint, but I suppose guys aren't mind readers and he's probably just really hopeful.

What Guys Said 1

• Would have been easier for everybody if you had just told him politely you are not interested at all.

What Girls Said 0