Would you date a guy who lives on a boat?

So I've been thinking about buying a house and today the idea came to me that I could buy a boat and put it in a slip and live in a marina. They only charge like 180 dollars a month for the slip, plus water and electricity I think. That sure beats me paying 1500 dollars a month for a house! I could buy like a 32 foot sailboat or something like that which would still have a shower and toilet and everything. Girls, would this put you off? I'm living with my brother right now, but i'm trying to figure out a way to get the fuck out of his house and live on my own. lol

Updates:
I'd probably rather get a power boat than a sailboat honestly, more room.

0|0
4|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I currently live on a sail boat so id have no problem with it :P

0|0
    0|0
    • Really? What kind? I've actually been around boats my whole life, but never thought about living on one.

• Show All
    • My dad had a morgan 41 when I was growing up, along with a bunch of other boats over the years. 30' isn't bad I think I would like to get at least 35 feet or so. I'll have to see how much they run for.

• I would definitely recommend something bigger than 30', it gets a little cramped at times but it does work...

Most Helpful Guy

• No I wouldn't, but I would date a woman who lives on a boat

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• First, I can't resist.
    https://youtu.be/R7yfISlGLNU

Also, living on a boat is fun for a while but it could get cramped. Also, I think you have to dump out the bathroom stuff yourself. Just saying. That can also get old quickly. It'd be fun for a while but I think having a house would be a better goal.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I would date a guy who lives on a boat, I like boats, I wouldn't mind living on a boat myself 😜

0|0
    0|0
  • It actually sounds fun.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Dude, that sounds rad!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather live on a boat any day

0|0
    0|0