What is perfect height difference between couples? is it 4 or 5 inches? Are 5'11 women with 6'3 men good and ideal?

As most people knows... Girls cares about height too much.

I am 6'3 - 6'4. İf I date with a girl who is 5'10 or 5'11. Does it looks good or bad? İf women cares about height and if her height is 5'11, does she chooses a man around 6'3 tall? What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I have no idea. I'm 5'2", but I usually date guys 5'10" and up. Girls usually aim for guys that are taller than them so I think you're in the clear buddy.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• What matters is not the height but the heart- While a tall woman might choose a taller man, they'll be with whatever man has their heart if they truly know what's good for them. Honestly, it sounds like you're into a girl who's bordering the 6' line, and if you are then you shouldn't be worrying so much about height as you are about establishing a connection.

• I'm not sure how many inches, but I'd like to come up to some part of his face. I often only reach the chest of most men

What Guys Said 0