Relationship advice involving college?

so I'm 16 and a junior in high school. I recently met a boy that just graduated and will be a freshman in college, he's 18. it's only a 2 year age gap. But with us just recently meeting I don't know how well it would work out with us dating while I'm in high school and he goes to college. I don't want to end it but I don't know how to make it work

Most Helpful Guy

• If you live near each other, like less than an hour drive for him, then it shouldn't be too much of a problem. He could come see you on the weekend, although sometimes he might be too busy. It depends how busy you both are.

Most Helpful Girl

• well, what are your concerns?

What Guys Said 2

• Is he going away to school so this will be long distance? I wouldn't worry too much. I was in a situation like this...

• Well if you trust him to stay loyal then do nothing. I would advise breaking up cause the odds he will find someone is high. Then again I don't know this person, so just watch yourself and don't be surprised if he breaks up with you.

What Girls Said 0