Guys, what would u think of a virgin girl? Is it a turn on? Or turn off?

Like the question

I'm a virgin. I just want to wait for the guy that I trust... not nessesary has to lead to marriage, but at least has to be a nice guy and able to give me a meaningful relationship. But I find out it is kind of hard. I gain a lot of complement and heads turn when I am walking or in restaurant etc. which, at least means I am kind of attractive. But the guys that approaching either being too aggressive, or just want sex, which is rude. I don't know what is wrong and what to do.

20

Most Helpful Guy

• The biggest turn on or turn off for a guy is a girl's personality. That is the only attribute that can decide if a girl and guy are compatible.

Virginity is really not a factor. Yes, I'm sure there are many guys who would like to be the first and only guy, but in the overall plan of things, it's not that important.

It also doesn't matter if you are still a virgin in your 20's or 30's. It's nothing to be ashamed of, and most guys would think proudly of you for not getting involved with casual sex just to become "one of the crowd".

What Guys Said 19

• I think it's a turn on. I am also a virgin and think it would be special to be with another virgin as well

• Alright, first off, props on living your life your way. Second, the longer you wait, the more nervous of sex you'll be and find that one day you're a 35 year old virgin. If you can't trust anyone enough for sex, you'll never have it. I suggest you do a recapitulation of your life and find out why you have trust issues. That said, a virgin is a turn off; the bloody mess, trying not to cause her too much discomfort, etc., and finally the emotional attachment inherent with the guy to whom you lost your virginity, and it will happen, you will get weirdly attached, everyone does, and also possible the fact that if you do form a relationship, you will eventually wonder what you've missed and might cheat. I say just find a friend to scramble your insides one good time and then start letting some new guys into your life.

• Turn on. I like the idea of being the first one to do anything with her sexually and I like the feeling of knowing that she is experiencing a level of pleasure that she's never felt before and I'm the one giving it to her. I also just like the shyness and the innocence.

• I don't care. It doesn't define who a person is, so I'm ok with her being a virgin or not.

• like no fooling around even? id be willing to wait a while to take the relationship somewhere sexual, but if its a long time you start to think "well she's waiting for the right guy, so im not the right guy because she's still waiting"

all in all i think there's a realistic time frame if its not a "til marriage" thing. if its 6 month and we dont do anything sexual or anything at all, i figure im just not what she's looking for.

• Fine and a bit of a turn on.

• It honestly wouldn't bother me, at least initially, but TO ME, intimacy and sexual chemistry is very important in a relationship, so I don't know how long we would last.

If she said she was waiting for marriage, I would tell her honestly up front that it's not going to work for us.

• Turn off/Turn on if the guy is a virgin to
    Cause for the guy that are not virgin but you are they are not gone enjoy it cause you gone be like stop it hurt go slower and thats anoying cause the first time you gone have sex it is gone hurt a lot (That applys only for girls)

• It really varies from guy to guy. I for one would be honored if a girl trusted me like that (as I did when my ex and I made that connection). Some guys would be freaked out depending on age, but those aren't the ones worth your time. Some are just pigs who want "an experienced girl", again, not worth your time.

• I don't care

• Turn on for me

• I woulnt really care honestly.

• Virgins girls bleed and I dont want to hurt a girl I want to make her feel good not pain.
    Blood is an immediate turn off
    Blood belongs in videogames not sex

• It's a turn on cause she's saving her virginity for whatever reasons.

• that is completely a turn on for me. i am virgin and i would like to marry a virgin girl:-)

• Gladly, I'm a guy myself and I'm saving it for someone I can relate to.

• virgin girl

• It's not a turn off but I prefer a woman who knows what she wants and isn't inhibited. Women like that don't tend to stay virgins very long. I think a lot of men like the idea of a virgin because they don't want to be compared to previous lovers. I'm the opposite, I welcome comparison because I almost always shine, it makes a woman appreciate me even more.

• It is a turn on.