Do Sagittarius females use men?

I've been informed by a friend that I may be used by the woman I'm dating. Before I make any rash decisions, thought I'd ask if Sag women/girls have a tendency to do this. Things have been great up until this week. Blown off for one reason or another. I'm an Aquarius, so I over-analyze everything and being told by my friend, I'm trying to keep myself centered on this mess.

How can I figure this out? How can I find out what her true intentions are? The talks we've had, we both want a relationship but I'm unsure now. I've had a few beers while I type this and apologize if there is any confusion here. If you need to be anonymous, go for it. I just want some honest opinions.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think we kind of do... but not on purpose. We don't start out thinking we want to use a guy but then when we look back on a relationship it can be a huge OOPS.

You said you're an Aquarius though right? You're a good match since you're up front and interesting. She could realistically be having a really difficult week and needs to focus on herself so she can get things in order. The good thing about sag girls is that all you have to do is ask. Let the worry go for tonight and then text her tomorrow and ask when she'll have time for you again.

• I usually worry too much. And the dates we've been on, have been pretty good. She's been honest with me with her past, she's been cheated on, as have I. I try not to let others opinions get in my head but when I week goes by and I've been "blown" off four different times that I've set up for dates, I start to wonder. I've been blown off plenty of times in my past and it don't like it. I regress every time she has done so. And you're right, she's been busy with various work, and other business.

• I'll try that sometime. I have a busy day at work today/tomorrow. I'll leave her be and see when/if she gets in touch with me. With her patterns, she more than likely will. When, I do not know.

• That's a good plan :) Good luck!

What Girls Said 6

• Get this... people use people. Everyone does. That's what relationships are about. So if you're asking if she's using you, the answer is a definite yes. I'll tell you why. A person can't do a single thing that is truly selfless unless the act is instinctual (think of mothers lifting cars to save their children... it's an evolutionary advantage for you to protect the future breeders of your species). Heroes only interfere in order to raise their own self esteem or to make themselves happy. Men want sex and intelligent conversation, women want companionship, a sense of security, and occasional orgasms. What ever happened to bartering? Provide her a service in exchange for her merchandise.
    Afraid she doesn't love you? What is love anyway, but a chemical sign of genetic compatibility? A combination of caring, out of habit, and lust to ensure the survival of your species. Uncertain about how things will work out? Life has no certainties. We can't even know for sure that these are our own thoughts. Maybe I exist solely in your consciousness.

• I'm afraid the feelings aren't mutual. I can be a patient person as long as I know where I stand in the situation. I don't know where I stand with this particular situation. That's why I'm here, asking for advice, blunt opinions, and whatever else that might help clear my head.

• I don't know if your doubt about things being mutual is founded or unfounded, but doubts rarely go away. You may have periods of bliss in a relationship during which your doubts are tucked away in a closet somewhere, but when the going gets tough, the same doubts will come back. You could be right, she might not be that into you. Or maybe she is, you're just not seeing it. Either way, the doubt is something you have, something you (and your friend) created. You have to decide whether or not you can live with that doubt. There are some guys that are clearly being screwed over by their girlfriends, but they're happy as a clam, oblivious or maybe even accepting of the situation. You will never be able to find out how she feels. You can't go into her head. You can take her word for it... but you don't seem to have much trust for the woman. So, bluntly, honestly, if you think your doubt would ruin the relationship, don't pursue it.

• This particular week has been off for her. She's out of town for this, doing this, etc. She's made it easier for me to trust again but I'm not 100% there yet because of this week alone. She's been honest with me about what I've been doing right since we met. I've been honest with her about a lot and may make a joke about being blown off all week. Something like, "I'm 0 for 4 this week with you, maybe I'll get 1 for 5 by Saturday night.". I try to use my humor to blow off a situation like it's no big deal. As long as we are on the same page, this question has helped me ease my mind.

• Dont depend on zodiac signs for relationships

• This is the other reason I posted here before doing or saying anything stupid. So, I could be called out on my idiotic thoughts and ideas. My friend got in my head.

• Nah lol Its okay. Why do you think she may be using you?

• I've set up four different dates this week and all four I've been blown off for one reason or another. Two of them for male friends. I direct my jealousy onto myself and think the worst, when I probably don't need to. I'm pretty much going on what my friend said last night about her using me. He called me out on my passive aggressive FB posts. Which I didn't even think they were passive aggressive.

It's more like my paranoia is getting the better of me. My friend might be right but she's been pretty honest to me.

• Keep zodiac signs out. I could easily say Aries guys have small wieners

• Anyone can use men!

• They are hot headed at times.

• I'm a sag and I don't think I'v used anyone.
    Iv had only one guy in my life till now still with him

• She has told me she's been in three long term relationships. We met by pure happenstance and we get along pretty great and with my past everything she's done I've questioned solely on my past. So far, I feel that I can trust her. She's yet to really give me a reason to question her. I REALLY need to quit doing this kind of thing.

• If you get along then I don't see the problem.
      And I don't even believe in zodiac signs. If its going smooth don't ruin it because of what your friend says.

• I view it as entertainment and a quick way to describe someone. Many do believe it and instead of spending five minutes describing his/her personality, I bring up a zodiac sign. It doesn't describe them as a whole by any sense of the imagination but gives a generalized idea. We get along, I just needed to vent some of this crazy thought before I had said or did something stupid. I was drinking last night and I try not to do anything rash.

What Guys Said 6

• okay... you guys ARE aware that the whole horoscope thingy deal is almost A MONTH off?
    It's 2000 years old or so, and for most of the time it was never accounted for the fact thhat a year is 365days and ~4 hours.

So most of you, if not all, are not really born under the horoscope you claim to be XD

• I think some females use men in relationships for sure but I don't believe star signs have anything to do with it.

• I think all women use men to some degree

• It's been a couple years since I've been in a relationship or even on a date. So my mind may be a little foggy. And I agree with you on that comment. I'm that good guy that'll always be there. At least to those I trust. There really isn't a way to bring this up to her without looking like an ass. I don't like being used for my good nature. But I also try not to over-analyze situations like this anymore because she's 30, I'm 33. Why still pull this shit when you have two kids.

• I wouldn't necessarily run for the hills, but keep your wits about you. Don't get sucked into anything that really doesn't benefit you.

• That's what I'm trying to do but my emotions have a tendency to get the better of me. It's what an Aquarius does. But once I realize the truth, she doesn't exist in my life.

• No they just wanna use your mom XD

• If her name is Shannon then she's talking to me, nigga

• They do. Most of the time it isn't on purpose. They are go with the flow types and you just have to get used to it. They are also prone to cheating because of it. Not to say that they cannot love with wll of their heart and treat you right but it's something you just have to accept. Sags are honest about the things they want you to know. They will try to hide a a lot and rather than lie they will just ignore or dismiss an issue. Like I said to each it's own. I am attracted to Sags but I can't accept their nonchalance or carefree personas in a relationship. She may be having a rough week or she may be getting her entertainment elsewhere... Talk to her