I need a lot of help please. My love life is all screwed up. What do I do?

Ok. So me and my crush had been talking for a while and we became best friends. We would hangout all the time, talk all night long every night, and we got really close. I really like her and have for a long time and started to think that she felt the same way about me. She was giving me all the signals and everything. We had so much in common and things were going great.
BUT, it turned out that the whole time we were practically dating she was casually talking to another guy. She told me about this other guy and how she didn't like him. He ended up asking her out and they started dating. Every day she would call me complaining about him and how she didn't like him and only agreed to date him because she felt bad saying no.
So I finally told her how I felt and she told me that she felt the same way, but she would have to wait for the right time to break up with him. So we continued to talk and then one day she told me that she liked him more than she liked me now, but still wanted to be friends , because we were bestfriends, and couldn't stand the thought of losing me from her life.
Then a couple of weeks ago she texted me and told me that she couldn't be this close to another guy and hiw we couldn't be friends anymore because her boyfriend thought that she was cheating in him with me.
I told her "fine. I guess you value your relationship of a month with some guy that you don't even know over our friendship." Then she said goodbye and she hasn't spoken to me since.
What do I do. I still have feelings for this girl. Should I try and talk to her? I am so lost and heartbroken? Please help.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that you should just leaver her be, she's bound to regret her decision sooner or later. It may hurt like hell, but she'll realize her mistake sooner or later. We all do. We may not show it or do anything about it, but we do. If she values that relationship that much? Then just don't worry about a thing! You'll be fine, just keep going on about your life and let her come to you. Like goldgirl98 said... just wait.

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with goldgirl98. If she really cares, she'll come back. Until then don't let it distract you, remember that you have a life too. Give yourself some time to let these feelings for her to pass over. Then start talking to other girls; that doesn't mean give up on her, just give her time.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should just give her space. You know the saying that says, "if you set something free anf they love you they'll come back" because if you keep trying to talk to her you'll only make it worse for yourself.

What Guys Said 2

• Bro... I feel you on this I say don't contact her at all dating your best friend is a tricky situation but she'll eventually come around I promise if she doesn't I'll find you and buy you a steak

• As the mafia says: "FUGGEDDABOUDIT".