Should I text my girlfriend or wait until she returns?

My girlfriend is on a holiday trip with her family and cousins. I'm wondering if I should text her to ask her about her day so that she knows I care about her. However, I don't want to seem clingy or annoy her.

She did reply when I texted her last night. We talked for a while before I said goodbye. Anyway, this morning she didn't text me good morning even though she was online on Whatsapp.

Do you think she doesn't want to talk to me now? Should I leave her alone and let her have fun?

Thanks.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Text her when it's bedtime where she is -ask if she'd like to talk or would rather wait until she gets back. If she wants to talk, ask her about her day. If she wants to talk, talk. If she doesn't, wait. If she says wants to but she's too tired, apologize, say you miss her, and wish her good night and try the next day.

What Girls Said 6

• you should text her once.. at her bedtime.. to say good night. and ask if she wants to tell about her day

• Leave her alone for the most part. A little, "hello I am thinking of you hope you are having fun" would be nice

• She's your girlfriend! You should be comfortable doing whatever you want so send her as many texts as you want! You're dating her for a reason?

• maybe she forgot and is busy. tomorrow you send her the good morning text first.

• She's your girlfriend!! Text her! Obviously if you don't want to be clingy don't send her more than 2 texts at once but i think you should definitely text her asking how everything is going or simply to tell her that you're thinking of her

• text her! she's probably waiting for it.