Is it okay not to like your boyfriends sister?

I am starting to hate my boyfriends sister. She says shit about me and any chance she gets she comes up to me and gives out to me. My boyfriend won't say anything to her. She aslo told his friends that i am stopping him see his friends when im not. She makes my boyfriend act different aswell. I dont know what to do about her. Please can you help?

What Guys Said 1

• That ain't right just stay way from her she has some reall problems if she dosn't want to c her brother happy

• so im not overreacting to this? if it was your sister that was like that and i told you that i didn't like her would you be mad?

• No I hate my famy and don't c them as being my family I would never want u to be around them but that's my Messed up family him he has nothing to be mad about he should be telling his sis off for that shit

What Girls Said 1

• It's okay to not like her, but it's important that you don't let it affect your relationship. If you start saying stuff like 'I hate your sister' to your boyfriend, chances are he's going to get upset with you.