Girls, I went on a few dates with a tall, built, confident type. He is making advances towards me, how long should I wait before I give in?

One time, he put his arm around my waist, and I moved his hand away. Another time, I was fixing my hair, and my shirt raised up accidentally, he reached out and tickled my stomach and I pulled back. On another occasion, we were making out and I realized he had pushed my shirt up. He started kissing my stomach and I pulled away. One thing will lead to another and I want him to respect me after.

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you want to have sex with him? If you answer yes then whenever you want it. If you answer no then don't "give in"

Sex is not about what the guy wants. It's about what you BOTH want. Don't pretend sex isn't great for women as well. That myth of girls not enjoying sex is so wrong. If you want it then get it, why play games?

What Girls Said 3

• I am not sure why everyone is so rushed to reach the finish line. What happened to the build up of sexual tension over a period of time? When you let the anticipation build, you are also building the foundation of emotional and mental connection that makes the final act so much more gratifying. You should only "give in" when it no longer feels like "giving in."

• how about 3 months

• If he only seems to make physical advances to you, he doesn't seem like the type to want to have respect for you after anything. But if he does show genuine interest in you as a person then I think you'll just know when you can give in to him, your instinct is always right