How do you convince your family to like your older boyfriend?

I'll be honest, I met this guy on Tinder. He's really sweet and has respectable qualities like paying for the dates and opening doors. My family bought tickets for a Royals game and I want to invite him because we have an extra ticket. The only issue is, he's five years older than me and I'm not sure how my family will take that news. Do you have any tips for how to ease into the age subject? Should I just not say anything? What's the best way to get my family to approve of him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you legal age of 18 or older? Than don't worry about it, but if you're under 18 and he's like 23 than that could be problem unless your at least age 16 a age of consent..

Most Helpful Girl

• You cannot exactly convince them, but you can invite him in an event with your family, in order to prove that he's a respectable person.

What Guys Said 2

• Tell them how great he is and how he wants to take things really slow and he respects u and the age difference

• If I were u Id forget about it... u don't know my family

What Girls Said 0