What to wear to my boyfriends house for the first time?

Okay so my boyfriend is 16 and I'm 15, I'm going to his house for the first time tomorrow. We are really close but I'm still worried about looking good. Also some tips for things to do at his house with him would be great, thanks! xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Dress like a lady should and give him a good impression

Most Helpful Girl

• A lovely sun dress would make a Great First impression of the kind of girl sonny could being Home... To meet the parents.
    It's a casual sort of dress for this kind of weather, doesn't have to Be nor Feel fancy, just something to Fancy what their First looks will make and take of a lovely 15 year old girl.
    Be yourself, sweetie. This is all any parent really wants. And to open up a bit about yourself, your own family and to join in light convo at the dinner table.
    This will make you the apple of their eye, who knows.
    Good luck and happy chat and chew. xx

What Guys Said 2

• T-shirt and jeans.

• Nothing revealing or you'll come off badly. If you're just going to his house, just anything casual is fine. :)
    As for things to do... has he got any pets? Games consoles that you could try out? If you live out in the countryside you could walk in the forest and find cool things to poke. That's what I like to do :P

What Girls Said 2

• Is it a date or just to hang out? If it's a date, wear something nice but not too fancy. If it's just to hang out, wear what you'd normally wear to school or whatever. The first time I went to my boyfriend's house, we both were wearing clothes we've worn many times before and that we were comfortable in. Nothing special at all. Don't overthink it, just wear some good and comfy clothes.

• Go in for something that is non revealing
    Simple and casual