I did something embarrassing in front of my boyfriend- should I be worried?

So my boyfriend and I have been together for just under a year. I'm 22 and he's 25.
I got hit in the head in a car accident about a week ago (I've been to the doctor and I'm just bruised and have a concussion) and I've had some post concussion symptoms. Mainly nausea and vomiting. I'm a pretty modest person when it comes to stuff like that but I was at his apartment last night and had a dizzy spell and I threw up. I couldn't make it to the toilet so I threw up in the trash can in the living room and he saw the whole thing.
He held my hair back and helped me for the rest of the night but I'm worried that he's not going to be attracted to me physically anymore. I threw up pretty much all night and he ended up having to drive me to the hospital because it wouldn't stop. He's been so sweet taking care of me but does he just feel obligated?

Guys, would this end your attraction to a girl? I feel miserable and gross and I don't want to lose him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Any guy that would lose attraction for a girl because she puked in his apartment isn't worth that girl's time.

So either he's a total waste of space in which case good riddance, or he's a normal dude and is 100% fine with what happened and would never lose attraction for you over something so minor as having symptoms from a concussion.

Either way, you are good to go.

Most Helpful Girl

• I seriously doubt that will affect his attraction towards you. It's not like it was something you could control, he knows the circumstances and why this is happening. Don't worry about it too much. Your boyfriend sounds really sweet and supportive. Relationships are all about loving each other even when you're sick or don't look you best. It's okay :)

What Guys Said 3

• He sounds like a real gentleman, and as such, he will never be put off!! He obviously cares a lot about you, and you have to remember how he would feel if it were the other way round. Would you be put off? Not if you truly loved him. Just be happy you have a decent guy!!

• Don't feel bad that was a good thing for him don't get me wrong u were sick but he got to help u and the first time something likes this happends he sees how much he loves being with u and how great the futchur will be a guy just wants to feel needed

• That would make me concerned about her, but I would not break up with her

What Girls Said 2

• Lol, honey he knows it's not your fault for the car accident! If he's worth his salt, he won't leave you because of temporary injuries.

Sorry about the accident, I hope you get better!

• Chill it
    Its not an issue these are natural things
    If ur guy was I'll would u lose d charm for him?
    Come on ya nothing happens like that he loves u and cares for u nothing bad has happened