Guys, How to keep him interested?

Guys, when it comes to girls,
how are you being kept interested in a girl the best and most efficient way?
and what makes you lose interest?

How can a girl be "interesting" towards a guy so he wouldn't just get bored with her eventually?

Also which texts can a girl send that would make you think of her or want to gert to know her better?

Important topic so I'd appreciate lots of replies. Thank you!

9

Most Helpful Guy

• Keep him interested in you like romantically / relationship wise or sexually.

Relationship wise:
    -Tell him you like him often or that you appreciate the things he does. Make sure you notice them too; don't take for granted the small contributions.
    -Do small gestures; touch him on the arm, hold him around the waist, kiss him, etc.
    -Talk / collaborate about you're life together. Set personal and relationship goals and actively work towards them.
    -Take care of yourself; don't get too comfortable / sloppy. And that's kind of a slippery slope. I mean I love a woman who can wear comfortable yoga pants and a t-shirt around the house and just ooze comfortable & sexy. But I'm just saying don't get like all Wal-Mart sweatpants and Micky Mouse slippers comfy. Or don't give up on maintaining a healthy active body.

Sexually
    -Send him "fun" photos when you're away from each other. Throw on skimpy underwear and send him an ass shot. Find a bra that makes your boobs look great and text that to him while he's at work with, "I miss you; come over" or something to that nature
    -Blowjobs always help. Wake him up in the morning with you're mouth on him; no better way to start the day
    -Grab his hands and put them on you; make him touch you in you down there. Or just take control of the situation all together. Tie him down (with his permission of course) and please him

What Guys Said 8

• Just show me your interested. Send me random PIX, text me randomly in the day. Say goodnight, I like to know I'm the last person on your mind when I wake.
    Touchy, laugh at all my dumb jokes.
    Keep it simple, cause it's the little things, details, that make the biggest difference.

• Don't drag, meaning don'tdon't wait too long otherwise he'll go away and stop talking to you. Flirt a little if you're inexperienced and shy, thus maybe difficult but you'll get used to it, don't overdo it just once in awhile. But trust with him no matter how long that takes and be honest with each other.

• U dont need anything to keep meh. The time when im in ur arms is the time when ur alrdy a Keeper baby 👄💋

• texting you dont have to do much just send little hearts even, just to show you care.

other than that, what keeps me interested is who she is, you dont really have to do a lot of work or anything.

• if the relationship is advancing too slow i will get bored and will give up. I hate these kinds of thing. If after three months we werent even naked together or comfortable with each other then iw ill give up

• Why do you think he is losing interest?

• the thing is that we aren't even together but i mean texting and getting to know each other is the first step.. well he used to text me everyday, also often first but since 2 days he hasn't even texted at all and last week he also didn't text for two days without any explination before I started to ask how he's been

• Because guys think that's all you want to text... he might be shy or not sure of your intentions should ask if he is doing anything and ask if he can help you with something. Like move some stuff or a project (guys like to feel manly doing stuff for girls).

• With a random and interesting fact everyday!

• hobbies are great do some pastime things together.