Do you think a white boy would ever like me?

I'd probably be one of the most unique person you could know. I loveee interracial couples and I am into White Guys. I've Actually never dated a white guy.. Nor any guy.. Haven't even kissed one. Lol they call me the goody goody in my group of friends and the nicest. I'm usually laid back and funny. A little quiet and shy but still cool 😛

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course white guys would like you, I think guys of any race would like you. You're cute and you sound like a pretty cool person

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. There are white guys who are into black girls.

What Guys Said 8

• If you wanna date a white guy you will.

• If you find a White guy that's into Black girls why not.

• Yeah plenty of white guys would.

• not if you keep calling them white boy >.>

• I'm sure a lot will like you. Them actually summoning the courage to go talk to you is a different matter though.

• I'm sure you will find a nive white guy to date. You look very pretty so it shouldn't be too difficult

• I read at first "I'm usually laid black" and wondered what that was supposed to mean.

• Interesting question, I just asked the same thing. But the other way around lol I live in NYC and I hardly ever see white guys with black or Latinas. But I see a lot of Latino and black guys with white girls at clubs, mall, everywhere.

What Girls Said 5

• Omg yes the white boys will like you /facepalms/

• You are pretty so any race would like you

• Why not? Everyone needs a little chocolate😊😉

• Sure :) Personality is the only thing that matters

• yea you don't have to worry