Where is the best place to have a first date?

where is the best place to have a first date?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I'm honest I wouldn't reccamend something like giong to the cinema for a first date. Something like going to a fair ground, arcade, bowling or maybe even a gig or concert or something. Basically something you can do together. Watching a film in a cinema you are disconnected and don't interact together, so technically not too good for a first date, especially when getting to know eachother. If that makes sense. I know a concert may be like a film, but you can still talk and dance together and what have you.

So yeah, just ask for some more advice and ask me questions
    Anyway, hope this helps.

Most Helpful Girl

• That cozy coffeeshop

What Guys Said 4

• I bet younger people (girls) these days only think a date is good if the guy is super hot or if it's some out-of-the-ordinary thing. Do teens really still do dinner and a movie?
    I mean, of course I would love to do ANYTHING with my crush, because I just like talking with her and spending time with her. But I doubt it's like that for everyone.

• I like the good old dinner and a movie.

You have that hour or so of general conversation and then with the movie, you get to spend time with him or her, but aren't directly responsible for them being entertained and aren't burning yourselves out with too much conversation on the first night.

• The zoo is good

• Any place where you can have lots of eye contact. So this means, no movie dates!

What Girls Said 0