If I have sex with him am I a slut?

I met a guy in a dating app 8 months ago we live in different countries but we have been talking about everything: family, work, hobbbies, personal issues, everything.. Facetime, Skype.. Name it. We have done that.

We knew we were attracted by the second or third month but we just kept talking. It's like a guy I have already met.

I'm traveling in two weeks. If the right moment is given and one thing leads to another and I have sex with him.. Am I a slut?

Most Helpful Guy

• No you are not.
    A slut sleeps with a bunch of random guys, you are thinking of sleeping with a guy you like that is completely different.

What Guys Said 2

• How would you be considered a slut is the question you should be asking.

• No, a dirty hoe bag.

What Girls Said 2

• Nope you're not a slut, a slut is defined by a woman who has many casual sex partners, are you sleeping with a lot of people? Probably not, so therefor nope. You should definitely live in the moment, if this is someone who makes you happy and you want to engage sexual activity with him then you go girl!

• No, you're not.

A slut is someone that has many casual sex partners.

You're doing it with a guy you trust that you have been speaking to for a while.