Why are soo many White Girls dating/ Liking Black Guys Nowadays?

Usually it's why do black guys date white girls but I was interested in the opposite perspective. There have been like a couple of white girls that have come up to me in the last yr or so and they asked for my digits and one them have become my girlfriend. Im just intrested to know why when I was younger they didn't like black guys but now its common. Im not saying all white girls do but does anyone know why it's the fastest growing interracial type? Some of my white freinds say that it's only fat white girls (no disrespect) who have daddy issues and want to piss off there parents which sounds stupid to me. I've also seen that its incredibly hard to find a famous black guy who has a black girlfriend it's always some other type. Im currently dating a white girl but it's not because she's white but because she showed intrest... only non black chicks like me. I've found it hard to find a black or mixed girl lol. So is this possibly caused by black girls not liking us? by the way im part black if it helps.

Most Helpful Girl

• My preference is black guys, but its been that way since my first boyfriend so its not new to me... Or nowadays. Haha!
    I just think they r sexy as hell. Most of the ones I've been with r pretty family oriented, strong, confident, proud. All those things look good in a guy. (To me)
    Physically they are just delicious!!! Mmm mmm mmm!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Why care about skin color? It's only skin deep and when the lights are out we're all black.

What Girls Said 7

• Cause black guys are sexy af

• Because civil rights? Get with the times, bro.

• Because they can

• I don't know. Rap music? But the only white girls I see with black guys are trash.

• I want a BBC kik Kimberly baby girl 2 put all together

• Paraphrasing Gloria Steinem,
    A woman is a woman is a woman. And a man is a man is a man.

• I'm glad the white girls are dating black guys, most black guys are lazy and can't even hold a job down. I am a light skin black woman and I would rather date an Asian , mixed or latino man

What Guys Said 9

• Reallly..😂... but in India and Emirates all black guy don't get girls from any racy except black 😂and I'm not racist it just taboo here no one date them😀😊😒😀

• I don't know bro, i think since its become a common thing to see pro-black athletes, singer, and celebs dating outside their race that it catches on with normal people, also since its more acceptable nowadays they figure why not

• It could be a number of reasons, some white girls prefer black guys some like all races of men there are some many factors that may contribute to white women with black men

• Why does it matter anyway? I've dated a black guy and he was awesome.

• Only 0.75% of white women are married to black men in the U. S. A..

• Also Black population in USA is 12.6% ... 0.75% of white women married to black men is very small when blacks make up almost 13% of the population

• I feel people's Biology may be kicking in since race mixing usually leads to better offspring.

• It's the same either way, it's not like white girls are dating black guys now and before it was black guys dating white girls, it's silly cause nothing has really changed expect society is more accepting of interracial more and more.

• They like well-endowed men. If anyone wants to admit to having dated a black guy who had a small penis, then I'll consider changing my opinion.

• they probably love BBC. let's call them night riders