White guys on black girls?

I'm 23 years old, south African and single. I've had really bad luck in dating. ie I have only had one boyfriend and my first kiss at 22. I've been told it may be because I've been fishing in the wrong pond.
I've always had an attraction to white guys but guess it felt taboo. So I just wanna know generally what you think of black girls and if you'd approach just as much as white girls. And what type do you generally prefer?

(I grew up shy and awkward but now everybody I saying I look like a model)

Most Helpful Guy

• Why such a fuss over skin color? It's only skin deep. In humans, it is thinnest on the eyelids at 0.05 mm (0.0020 in) and thickest on the palms and soles at 1.5 mm (0.059 in).

Most Helpful Girl

• guys approach them all he time.

What Guys Said 5

• There is no difference it's all about the facial feachurs u can't change what u want so don't try u will find him the only type of girl I'm attracted to r under 5 feet ik crazy but that what I like I have never had a girlfriend or even a kiss but I won't give up and don't think it's the color of your skin that's just bad thinking

• u still in south africa? that might make a difference.

im an American white guy, so way different culture. I've only had sex with 3 girls and none of them were white, so that should tell you something.

i heard white people in SA were really mean about race tho so I don't know how good of a relationship that could be?

• I'm white and I don't find black girls more or less attractive than white girls

• i dont see it as taboo, but as a white guy i just have to say im more attracted to white and Asian girls, but that's me.. im sure there are white guys who like black girls, especially model types

• i am not white, but i wouldn't mind getting on a black girl

What Girls Said 2

• I believe white men enjoy black girls just as much as black men enjoy white girls. I assume neither partner looks really, really repulsive. And I'm sure you're nowhere close to that. Don't get desperate and spoil things for yourself.

• How can you feel that it is taboo? Men are men regardless of race