I love my boyfriend But he is fat and getting bigger... do I tell him I want him to loose weight?

My boyfriend is 6' close to 300 pounds Im 5 6" 120. When I meet him he was not that big and I could handle it but he keeps getting bigger. Sex is unconfortable I dont know how to tell him.. I want to help him I've been looking at bootcamps and things we could join. I just dont know if I'm ready to deal with this for the rest of my life... Im generically thin my entire family is thin... he's family is the opposite.. I feel horrible...

Most Helpful Guy

• I would tell him that you are worried for his health.

This is quite funny, because if it was a guy talking about his girlfriend's weight, he'd be called a pig, shallow, selfish, would be told to "love her for who she is" and "you don't really love her". etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• you should tell him.

What Guys Said 3

• Tell him you're concerned about his weight

• you need to dump him quick soon he will balloon up to 400plus he will not change. I work out take care of myself and my girlfriend should too.

• Has he ever mentioned something about his weight. Does he notice it or talks about it?

What Girls Said 3

• You don't have to join a boot camp just start preparing healthy meals and exercising together

• YES. If you really love him, tell him. It's good for his own health. By not telling him you're only shortening his life and your togetherness.

• Tell him that u care about him and about his health
    Remind him of how much u love him the whole time and that u will be supportive and will stick by his side throughout the journey and tell him about ur little research he should be thankful to have a girlfriend like u!
    Dont mention that sex is uncomfortable with him u'll ruin his self esteem