What makes you not easy to love?

When I am getting to know someone, I stay very distant and don't talk much. I'm pretty quiet and shy. I feel like this guy want to like me, but since it's hard getting to know me it's hard for him to like me. Someone help me...

Most Helpful Guy

• What makes it hard to love me , i don't just give my heart to any woman
    i try to say i have some morals but far from being a Saint

• I like a woman who's like myself , I'm shy, can be distant and i don't believe in sleeping around
      i will leave a woman whose sarcasm is too mean, nasty, rude , she better be playful about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a short fuse and my mood can switch quickly.

What Guys Said 5

• I need to work on my compromising I recently found out. I can be really sweet/affectionate sometimes and I guess some just do not like that? You should tell him you are shy and do not talk much, but you are interested

• the mentioned he is a specific one? you have feeling for him before you want him to spot you , or , you want him to be proactive fist even you don't very be fond of him?

• I'm very, very shy. That tends to slow things down.

• Be more open? What are you afraid of? Judgement? If so and when you can figure out why, then you'll know. Everyone judges everyone, it's just the way people are. Find commom interests, goals, basics.

• '' I stay very distant and don't talk much. I'm pretty quiet and shy. '' tell him this.

• How would telling him this be a good thing?

• Because then he knows that he his attempts won't be futile.
      Think about this from his perspective.

If you are showing interest in someone and they stay distant, it feels like that person simply doesn't have interest in you.

What Girls Said 5

• Sometimes I'm a lot to handle... and I'm a coffee addict, so far my boyfriend had taken it all in his stride though

• No idea. I'm a delight.

• Baggage would make me hard to love. I really need to learn how to let shit go.

• I'm the same way, and for good reason. I've been dating this guy (who is the same way) for nearly 5 weeks now and we're both just starting to be comfortable around one another. I worried about the same thing at first- but not anymore.

• Oh god... there's just so many things.
    To start off with, that I don't love myself.