Girls, If you knew a guy who's mid 20s & never kissed anyone, would that put you off dating him?

If it's one of the first things you learnt about him.

• Yes it would
    10% (4)
  • No it wouldn't
    90% (35)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Girl

• If this is you, my advice would be to not let any girl know that. Or just hookup with a girl at a party so you can say you have kissed one. It wouldn't come up in conversation unless she asks about past girlfriends, and then just say that you've seen a few girls, but nothing serious. & if she specifically asks if you've kissed a girl before, just joke around and be like "do I really come off so innocent as if I've never kissed someone?" Something like that. Most girls will just assume you already have though by that age. And covering this fact up will help both you and her avoid an awkward convo and an awkward first kiss.

What Girls Said 12

• I think it's kinda endearing, and more of a relief to me than a turn off. I'd rather date someone new to sex than date someone who's been around the block (I am trying to use two extremes as an example here).

Actually if he's a great match to me right now, then the amount of partners and sexual experiences he has had is irrelevant.

• No, it wouldn't put me off. It's completely okay.

• Slightly. But some people are just born great kissers. It's unbelievable. So if I really liked him, I'd give him a chance.

• And if he isn't naturally great, you'd leave him.

• He should better himself in some ways. Read books to be interesting. Or go to the gym to build an attractive body. Or use all the free time and brainpower he'd otherwise waste trying to get laid and figure out how to make money. Women flock to money.

• He does all of those anyway. Shouldn't he find more hobbies to distract himself from feeling lonely?

• I don't want to teach bros what to do all over again. SO EXHAUSTING.

• So he's screwed right? And he may as well give up looking & find a way to live a good single life.

• Also to counter his best friends subconscious effort to ensure that he never gets anywhere so that he's not the only one alone forever. his best friend would put him down/get his hopes down at the slightest sign of hope.

• Then you have shitty friends and need to get rid of them.

• It doesn't influence anything.

• Why should it?

• Less expierence the better, since I'm a Christian."virgin till mariage, so is he".

• No, I find it kinda cute and hot that I would be his first!

• It would be kinda cute. I would love to be a guys first.

• I don't like inexperienced men.

• Honestly, I would prefer that! I like shy guys and I'm very inexperienced compared to all my friends (I'm 17) so I would know how he feels. Please don't worry about it because I can't think of any girl I know regardless of age that would turn down a guy just because he hasn't kissed anyone. I haven't either and I know other people who are a similar age to you that haven't kissed anyone :)

• Well, i guess if i like him, i will like the way he kisses right? regardless of the situation