Girls, so I've been with a girl for some time now. We've kissed A LOT! Were passionate about each other. Hlw, when, what time should I bring up sex?

Also she is still a virgin. So how should I approach this. I need to know how to bring it up and when to bring the topic of sex up. I want to do it with her!

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her how she feels about doing more, and that you really like her but don't want to rush her

What Girls Said 5

• tell her you want to make babies with her... beautiful babies like her... she shall surely find that cute :) thank me later :)

• I agree definitely don't pressure her. She will be ready when she's ready. And definitely make sure that she feels that you love her and you don't want to just get laid. Also when she stops you don't try to understand that this is a huge step for her especially if she is from a religious family.

• I don't think it needs to be formally discussed. Like when I was dating the guy I lost my Virginity to I usually just stopped him when I wasn't ready and then just allowed it to happen when I was ready. I think discussing it adds pressure to her

• Don't bring it up. The bible calls us the stay pure until marriage and when we have sex we aren't just committing sin; we're committing sin against our own bodies. Please don't do that to her.

• How long have you two been together? Definitely be honest with her and talk to her about how you want to but also reassure her that it can be whenever she's ready so that she doesn't feel pressured :)