What race are you and what are your preferences (if any)?

I know a lot of people on this site (more specifically black girls) seem to be very self-conscious about people not liking them. I don't mean this in a racist way but white people are generally the only people I know of who are 100% closed off to dating other races. Seeing as the majority of this site consists of white people, I think it is inaccurate to base general preferences off of this site alone.

Obviously this isn't true for all of them but there is no denying that other races are generally much more open. Whites are usually more concerned by "blonde or brunette" and "blue eyes or brown eyes" with complete disregard for the fact that the majority of the human race doesn't have those features. Whites also control the media thus they are usually portrayed as the epitome of beauty and normality. This isn't meant in an offensive way but it's just an attempt to offer peace of mind for non-whites who feel unwanted.

• I'm white and only date whites
  • I'm black and only date blacks
  • I'm Asian and only date Asians
  • I'm white and date all races or different race (s)
  • I'm black and date all races or different race (s)
  • I'm Asian and date all races or different race (s)
  • Other (please specify, sorry I didn't have enough room for more races)
Also the simple fact that most of the users on this site are white and usually people prefer their own race even if it's not 100% exclusive.
So you guys mean to tell me that there are only 2 white girls on this entire website? Why aren't any white girls voting?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ima just drink this here apple juice

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted D, as I really don't care about race at all.

In fact, I think I'm gonna stop answering questions about it. This isn't meant to be against you specifically, Asker, but seeing all these interracial dating questions has gone from insidious to just downright annoying.

• I agree. That's the whole reason I asked this question though. I just want to give all these people peace of mind. This site is heavily biased when it comes to racial preferences but most people don't seem to take that into account when asking racial questions.

• I totally understand. :) I hope you didn't feel like I was blowing up at you. It's more just my irritation with these sentiments.

• Nah I get you believe me. I feel the same way and this question was my response to it.

What Girls Said 11

• I don't race!!! If like and respect me and him like me, why no?

• I'm white and I'm most attracted to white guys. But there are also attractive guys of other races so I wouldn't be closed off to dating them either, if I was dating again. I married a white guy though.

• I'm pale as fuck and I prefer pale skin too. But I find all different races attractive and have been attracted to them all at some point.

• wow. This was my comment but I pressed send too early lol.

I'm white, as pale as can be lol and I prefer white guys but that's because I like really pale skin on guys, it's attractive to me. I've found other races attractive though and I still do. I would date anyone of any race if I liked them, i'm not obsessed with looks and never have been. I do have preferences though.

I think black girls do have it harder though, it does seem like white guys won't date black women as much. I think part of it just inexperience or lack of exposure to different races sometimes or could just be a genuine preference. I think black women are amazingly beautiful though and always have.

• Even white men though are usually a lot less tolerant of other races. If I ask a white guy "what do you like about a girl physically" He'll probably start describing things like hair and eye color.

• That's kind of what i've experienced as well with the white people i'm around.

• I'm black and I'd date guys of all races if I actually ever got a date.

• I'm Chinese & Hawaiian and i prefer white guys.-.
    my boyfriend white and Indian.

• I'm Italian and I only date italian.

• Im mexican and i prefer mexicans

• I'm white and I don't care about the race. I think Asian boys are usually extremely cute tho tbh

• I'm black and I date whoever I like (what race he is doesn't matter)

• It's not a race, but I'm Hispanic and I am primarily
    attracted to white guys

• I'm white, and really don't care about the race..

What Guys Said 13

• I'm black and I'll date all races and or fuck almost #anything that has a #hole... yes even a #donut #NoGuysThough HAHAH i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• So dogs... cats...

scorpions?

• On my profile's wall, I have my more serious normal questions... but sometimes it good to just sit back and have a laugh ^_^

• I'm white and I LOVE THEM BLUE/GREEN EYED BLONDES.

• I'm Native/Guatemalan/Mexican mixed and I have found women in every race that I have found attractive

• I'm white and I would date any race, but I feel more attracted to white girls.

• Where did you get this outrageous idea that whites prefer to only dat within their race? I'm offended that you would put such a unbelievable generalization on such a large group of people, frankly. I have no problem with someone being more attracted to one race than another, but I draw the line when you would assume that all of one race are the same on any belief.

• I'm Caucasian and I prefer Asian women. I just find them irresistible... :3

• I'm white and I only date Aliens from Kepler 452b

• I'm white and date all races

• Lol well im biracial from black mom and white dad and I'm open to date any race, but I seem to mainly be attracted to Caucasians, then probably Latinos or Biracial people, then Persain, Blacks, and Asains.

• black for desi here.

• I'm white and I don't care but I don't know many black or Asian people.

• I'm white I prefer Hispanic & Asian women although I'm attracted to all races of women

• I'm South Asian (India/Pakistan/Bangladesh) and I would date all races no preference. But That's completely different from East Asian (China). So i don't know which to choose.

• Click the other category.

• My answer is: The Human Race. Because I like everyone!

• So do I. I've been with white, black and Asian girls, I'm just wondering which races generally have more attractive features to you.