Girls, Do you have this habit while talking to your crush?

When you talk to your crush in a public place... For example shopping mall, Bus-stop, beach etc.

Do you find yourself looking at other guys you find attractive who walk by, while talking to your crush.

So does your crush notice your eyes wander to other guys, while having conversation?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• yes. i do the fiddling hair thing too sometimes or play with my phone in my hand. you know twist it or something like that.

i don't find myself looking at other guys who walk by (if we are both having a good time and talk same interests). Only if there's something going on in the environment.

i do notice when someone talks to me and eyes wander. eye wander can be different from looking elsewhere and not continuously look to whom your talking

• Thanks :) Why would you find a Guy Handsome/attractive but not sexually attracted to him?

• For example a Guy meets a lot of women. Face to face the girls don't ask for anything sexual or show sexual interest directly. They sort of friend-zone him.

bUT THEN the guy will hear through other people that the women found him handsome... But the guy is clueless that the women find him handsome because they friend-zone him.

So what do you think?

• ooh. so that's what happened. you should have said so earlier. he just find the guy handsome but he doesn't want to be in a relationship with him. he can be not his type or they are not close enough to be in a relationship. It's possible admire someone attractive but you don't have plans to be in a relationship.

now i'm curious, do guys think that every woman they see attractive, do they want them to be their gf? is that why men asks for random numbers or chase women? :P

What Girls Said 6

• I use to play with my hair a lot but I do that all the time around everybody... so I don't know if that counts or not

• Thanks :) When you talk to your crush do you catch yourself looking at other guys you find attractive as they walk by?

• Hahah well he's not my crush anymore he's my boyfriend, and nah I don't do that cause I wouldn't like him to look at girls passing by

• Why would you find a Guy handsome / attractive as , but you are not sexually attracted to him?

• Nah, I wouldn't do that.

• only on a rare occasion i have both not much. maybe it could be a test to see if you're really paying attention to her too.

• I don't look at guys I find attractive but I do look around at other people a lot sub consciously. I can't explain why hah

• Thanks :) Why would you find a Guy Hot/Handsome , but not sexually attracted to him?

• So being Hot/Handsome doesn't determine sexual attractiveness, but the way he acts?

• Basically yes hah

• Personally, i don´t. If i have a crush on him i will look him in the eyes, mouth etc. But i don´t check out other guys while talking to him

• i always do.

• Thanks :) Is it a habit?