Do single guys with no kids, like women with kids over those who don't have kids?

fyi: I don't have kids.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ummm... sorry but no and I'm sure most guys will say the same thing. Having a kid is a huge responsibility and effects your life a lot (I'm sure you know that). So if I'm gonna have a kid, I'd rather it be my own blood and I'd rather it be when I'm ready. I generally don't even try to get to know girls who have kids but if I did somehow fall in love with one then I'd be ok with it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Umm depends on the guy

What Guys Said 8

• I would prefer the woman to not have kids, but if I loved her I would try to make it work with her kids. I would prefer not having step kids because as a guy you have to deal with not being the real dad and always having the dad involved somehow. Also depending on the kids age it could be hard for them to accept you as a male adult figure in their life.

• I'd avoid dating a girl with kids at all costs. Also I think depending on the state and how long I date the girl I could get nailed for child support. (I might be wrong on that tho :/) either way it's a major turn off

• personally, i wouldn't want a girl that already has kids. If she did, then we'd probably just hook up and that's about it

• Nope, I will not date someone with kids

• as long as I like the woman it really doesn't matter

• Women with kids are never preferable to those without.

• I don't want her to have kids because they have priorities that have to be met with their kids and don't want to take it away from the hild

• I prefer a girl with no kids.

What Girls Said 0