I'm ugly and I don't know what to do?

Everyone agrees that I'm a very ugly dude. The whole "confidence attracts women" is bull and I really don't wanna date a ugly or a fat girl. I want to find a decent looking girl but I'm ugly as hell. This might seem shallow but It really worries me

Most Helpful Girl

• Not every girl basis everything on looks, there are plenty of other things to attract a girl including your personality, sense of humor, confidence and intelligence. Being shallow, is not one of those qualities, however, so you may want to work on that...

• I'm not shallow I know other things matter I just dont dig fat chicks, sorry. and Looks DO matter if not OI wouldn't get called ugly all the time, let's get real

• well you fail to understand that I dont go around telling girls all this, hence why I did anon and guess what? If i looked good enough and dais all these a ton of girls would still date such a guy, I've seen it

• well you're not gonna listen to reason, obviously, so I'm gonna bail on this topic. good luck to you...

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not going to lie to you nor give you that #PERSONALITY over #LOOKS argument because like you've said already it's just that #BS, But I will tell ya this either find a penis size enhancer, get a legit career 60K going, get 1 hell of a body or you might as well go make that "downpayment on a cat right now" because you're going to be lonely as fuck without them HAHA lh4.googleusercontent.com/.../...assaging-girl.gif

• @Watermelonoma I finally got to use that line ^_^

• @MissNowhere cool kid intro with the glasses #ThatsANew1 LOL You're #Mistwive #37 * hands you the infamous golden kunai and pink flak jacket for our village* LOL #DontLetGenie23SeeThis

• lol okayy I feel honored yo

What Girls Said 5

• Well then your just gonna have to settle😂 that's life

• I dont like fat chicks tho, gross

• Well most girls don't like ugly guys... so deal with it or forever alone😂

• Correctiuon NO girl like ugly dudes hence my question and well I really don't care what a little girl thinks anyway

• Some women flock to men with money like mosquitoes flock to light. You could try building up a solid career, while making money.

That's my shallow answer for a shallow question.

Looks aren't everything

• I never said looks where everything. BUT we can't deny that they are very important when it coes to attracting the opposite sex

• Confidence does attracts the right kind of girls. You shouldn't be worried. As long as you be yourself and be a respectful person, a very intelligent girl will be interested. A good attitude about yourself helps. ;)

• it really only helps when you're aboive average to be honest

• yeah so these guys are extremely ugly? I bet anything they are at least average looking so looks matter

• Some of them are average , most are under average, and a few are considered attractive.

• that's life. you make the best of what you were given

• Dont ewanna date no fat chicks tho

• fat chicks don't want to date very ugly dude either

• of course not but they tend to hit on me which is uncomforatble to have a really fat girl try to get your number, don't get me wrong I'm not mean to them or anything but I wouldn't be seen in public with a girl like that >.<

• you are ugly? no, problem... if you got $$$$$$$$$ you can get a girl... that is pretty

• I got no money

• Then just stay with the ugly fat girls

• Hellnahs

What Guys Said 6

• Well if you don't want to date an unnatractive girl, are you really surprised that girls don't want to date an unattractive guy.

Confidence and charisma DO help but if you still need to be at least a 5.

So maybe try and improve your appearance. Unless you're actually disfigured I'm sure there are things you can do to boost your attractiveness.

• yeah I work out and I'm dishearted because I know looks matter that's why I'm worried

• I work out thats all I can do to be honest and what are the odds of finding a hot blind girl -.-

• work out and have a sexy body, that's really all you can do

• I'm oalready working on it but that takes years natty

• Keep at it then, nothing worth having is easy.

• I know them feels bro :/.

Sadly, I don't think they're is much we can do, Just gotta accept it and move on i guess :L

• Become super fit and then find a "butherface" girl. You can't change your face but you can change your body.

• yeah thats not to bad anythings better than some fat chick

• I feel you bro...

#StoryOfMyLife

• post a pic I wanna see