I've dreamed of her. Please read the details. What does it really mean?

Maybe asking this is weird but kindly give some opinions or possible meaning.

So, I've dreamed of this girl who I dated 4 months ago. I don't know why she suddenly came in to my dream. We're running on the grass field, happily. I was chasing her and we are really having fun. And I stopped running because I loose my slippers. I asked her if we can find it first. As I found my slippers amd turned around, she was looking at me seriously. Like she wants to talk about something. Then, this is the weird part. Everything has stopped moving and a man's voice was whispering in my ear, giving some choices on what should I say (it's like A, B or C). When that voice was telling all the choices, I woke up but can't move my body! I still want to talk to this girl so continued sleeping but I can't and I experienced sleep paralysis!

It was 3 days ago. Though the dream about that girl is nice, the man's voice and the sleep paralysis creeps me.

What Girls Said 1

• So obviously you dreamt of her because you were subconsciously thinking of her

I think the overwhelming desire of wanting to speak with her and not being able to go back to sleep (maybe you have unsettled issues with this female I don't know) is what caused the sleep paralysis. In conjunction with the man's voice giving you choices.

What Guys Said 1

• It means you were sleeping... 😐