Girls, What does it mean if I ask her out for the fourth date, she waits till the next morning, says she's fully booked; maybe next week?

She is a client of mine. She asked me out in march for lunch. It was a nice lunch, we both spent time talking about each other. I few days later, I ask her out, no response.

She comes to my office a few months later, with coffee, flirting with me, asks me out to some event. We both attend the event, have a good time, have a good conversation.

I ask her out for lunch the next day I run into her. We have a great date, lasts 6 hours. She kept saying how much fun she was having etc. She also mentions she just came out of a bad relationship and had felt there was no one out there for her etc. Overall though, after lunch, she suggested we go for drinks. I drop her off to her place, she gives me a kiss on the cheek.

Next day, I ask her out for dinner. I get a response 3 hours later "You know I love hanging out with you, and I would like to go to dinner with you, but I also love working with you and I dont want anything to compromise that" I said cool, I agree and left it at that.

A month later, I text her happy birthday. She adds me on facebook the next day. We text back and forth, I ask her out to lunch. We have a good lunch, this time 2 hours, because she had to go to her friends BBQ after. I buy her chocolates, she kisses me on the cheek. Next day or so, we text back and forth.

She tells me how people at the BBQ wanted her chocolates, and she told them not these, and "get lost". Flirted a bit for 2 days, I ask her out the 2nd day. On a Monday night, around 10:30 I ask her if she wants to have dinner at this place on Wednesday or Thursday. She doesn't respond till the next morning at 11 am. Tells me she is all booked this week, and going away on the weekend, so maybe next week. I say cool no worries.

I haven't texted her since. She hasn't texted since.

I'm confuse

• It's not over
    92% (12)
  • It's over
    8% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
anyone have any feedback?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• she's not interested.

What Girls Said 3

• She could be busy for real. I know when work comes up I have to cancel on a guy.. if she makes plans for the next week and follows through with it you will have your answer.

• Sometimes we're busy d can't fit in a date, that's life.

• she could just honestly be busy. if she was saying how great of a time she was having, she really meant it.