Is it weird to like a girl who's flat chested?

I like a girl who's flat chested and my friends think I should date someone else but I don't think so. Am I just weird?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not weird. You like what you like. If you find her attractive that's all that matters. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• One of the prettiest girls I've known was flat-chested, and my crush, the most beautiful girl I know, has pretty small boobs. From what I can discern lol.

If she's pretty and a nice girl I don't think her chest size should be an issue really. In a way, having good boobs and a good ass is a bonus.

What Girls Said 10

• Boobs can still grow. Also, it's not weird, you have your own preference. If you like her, go for it. Screw what other may think about you,

• It is not weird at all. There is more to a girl than her boobs your friends are idiots

• No, there's nothing wrong with that

• You like who and what you like. Ask her out and see if she likes you back! And props to you for being an underage guy who cares about more than being able to steal a girl's bra for a hat.

• Not weird. Date who you want. It's not long they are dating the girl... so why are they worried about it?

• My ex gave me a weird look when I was hanging with her. I think that was mean.

• She's your ex... So she was probably just hating. But oh well who cares what she thinks either

• No, it's completely normal... if you like her then date her, why would you let a girl you like go just because of what her breasts are like? We are more than just our bodies. Lots of guys like small chested girls by the way, your friends are just being very immature like most under 18 guys

• No, it shouldn't matter. It doesn't really matter as long as its her personality that draws you to her. Don't listen to your friends, that's just their taste in girls. Its okay to have a different taste in girls than your friends.

• No lol, some girls with small boobs are beautiful, why does it matter.

• Not at all. It'd be silly not to date someone you really like just because of the size of fat lumps on their chest. Like who you like, and date who you like. Don't listen to your friends- they seem very shallow.

• No, you like who you like. Your friends really don't have anything to do with it.

What Guys Said 13

• It's completely fine man. You don't have to like what everyone else likes, just worry on your own thing. I've had this shit all of my life "dude, but look at her tits", and it's like I don't give a shit who I like is her, that other girl right there.

Peer pressure, you need to deal with that for a very long time.

• Why would you let your friends decide who you will be with? Seems to me like it's none of their business.

• It's all about the ass. I've never been one for massive titties either. You do you. It's your choice not your friends'

• its not bro, i like girls with small boobies,
    and you are under 18, if you date her now, her boobs can grow in the future

• The last girl who rejected me was fairly flat chested. I'm a face guy.

• No not weird. I find the smaller the boobs, the better they look with less and less on! I bet she has shape and curves that simply can't be appreciated with a load of layers on and that's what your friends see

• Date who you like. Not who your told to.

• No. Why would it be weird to like a girl, whether she's flat chested or not?

• Not every girl can be 34DD mate, it's normal.

• Like what you want, f*ck their opinion bro. Plus you're under 18 so who knows she might grow some lol

• What the fuck is wrong with you, kiddo?
    Not because you like a flat chested girl, but because you ask such questions because of your fucking retarded friends.

• Nah man, just show's that you're with her for more than her breast size. Kudos to you, mate! :)

• Not at all, because you like someone for both their physical and mental qualities. Plus all boobs are fun to play with.