Girls, Why would you find a Random guy Attractive/Handsome... BUT?

BUT NOT SEXUALLY ATTRACTED TO HIM? What is your reason if true?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I can find them really appealing to look at and think they are one of the most handsome guys on the planet... but if i don't know them personally, i can't get myself to be automatically sexually attracted to them. with guys, for the most part, they can just look at a girl without knowing them, and make the judgment if they can see themselves in bed with the girl. for me, I have to develop a strong, emotional bond and intimacy for me to develop sexual feelings, which is not common for me. I don't really get sexual attracted to guys like a lot of other girls my age do when they see a shirtless, hot celebrity like channing tatum, zac efron, etc. maybe because I've matured earlier, or I'm simply not the extreme sexual type.

• Thanks :) Very Interesting personality !!

What Girls Said 9

• One can acknowledge that someone is attractive without being attracted to that person. This is how you are able to recognize that your family members are attractive people without incest being a concern.

• Thanks :) But if a girl finds a random guy handsome/attractive what are the chances she is sexually attracted to him?

• wow... so how can a guy like me know whether you are attracted to me or just find me attractive?

• Not really.

• Because women can appreciate a beautiful man without wanting to f*ck him?
    I find some men handsome. For example actors like Chris Evans or Tom Hardy etc. They are beautiful, but I would never date them, even if given a chance. Same with regular men I see on the street or at work. They are handsome, but I don't want them. (I am married, but even if I was single, I'd not care about them).
    I assume it's a subconscious knowing that he's out of my league... or just no "chemistry".

• Thanks :) So you mean you wouldn't have sex with Actors like Chris Evans or Tom Hardy, because you don't know whether you have sexual chemistry with them or not?

• I mean old as in too old to act like a teenage fangirl lol. On rare occasions when I find a guy sexually attractive, I just try to act cool, and behave as if he has no effect on me. I sometimes even act a little rude, pushing the guy away (mainly because nowadays I am married and staying faithful to my husband). I used to make a fool out of myself in front of boys I liked back when I was a teenager.

• Do you tease playfully and make funny comments at random guys you find sexually attractive?

• Oh, I regularly do. It's... I find some people pretty, and nice to look at, but there's just nothing... down there. I have a dear friend who is drop-dead gorgeous -I think she's one of the prettiest people I've ever seen, and I find the idea of sex with her absolutely repellent. Sometimes attractiveness is purely a matter of aesthetic appreciation, like with a landscape or a painting.

• Thanks :) Why does the idea of sex totally repel, if you find your friend "Hot" ?

• Thanks :) But if a girls call a guy " Hot/Handsome" and the guy doesn't get sex from any of the girls... what's going wrong?

• Varies on a case-by-case basis. Some people get more attractive as you get to know them. Maybe the women are taken or not into guys or not into him. Maybe they're trying to spare his feelings. Maybe some of them are or would be interested, but want him to be the one to make the first move.

• Yes. Just because I find someone attractive doesn't mean i want to have sex with them.

• Thanks :) So what makes you decide whether you want to have sex or not , with the person you find attractive?

• Well if they have a boyfriend then they won't go past flirting with another guy. Some girls are just natural flirts.

• Maybe... But the funny thing is other guys tell me how they ask other guys for casual sex. So they act innocent towards me even though they find me hot. I find it highly amusing, even though I am not into casual sex.

• Sex isn't the first thing that we think of when someone is attractive... lol

• Thanks :) What makes you decide whether you want to have sex with him or not?

• An emotional connection

• Thanks :)

• I think finding someone attractive does raise those sexual feelings at least for me. Sometimes I do find someone attractive and it fades because I never seen them again or I don't like their personality. You can think someone is attractive and then there is the attraction like Who is that! Also for me I have to get know someone before I am willing to get intimate.

• Thanks :) If you find a random guy handsome/hot , how often are you sexually attracted to him?

• not really sure. recently I have only found one guy that I have met to be super attractive. It depends on the girls some are boy crazy and some are only interested rarely.

• How do you often act when you find a random guy sexually attractive?

• You can find someone attractive without being sexually attracted to them. For example, if someone is conventionally attractive it doesn't necessarily mean everyone wants them. Everyone has a different type so even if the person is by normal standards attractive, it doesn't necessarily mean you want them in a sexual way though.

• Thanks :) But if a girl says" I find him Hot/Handsome" , why can't she be sexually attracted?

• how do you know they don't want to date you? Have you asked any of those girls out? If they think you're hot then they are probably interested in you but I could be wrong.

• For example , when girl loves casual sex and she was really nice to me. I thought she was attractive, but no intentions at the point. We had cool conversations. The thing is I didn't know she was into casual sex.
      However we had great conversations and I didn't think she found me attractive. At a point she called me "Brother ".

So I thought she never found me attractive. However her good friend later told me secretly that she found me " Hot ". So why did she friend-zone me or never show sexual interest?

• Yes. I saw attractive people all the time- but that doesn't necessarily mean that I want to have sex with them. Sometimes I just look at people and appreciate their attractiveness. Attractive does not always equal sex.

• Thanks :) What is the reason? Like why would you not be sexually attracted , when you are physically attracted to a guy?

• The thing is if i find him attractive and handsome is because i would have sex with him, otherwise is not attraction, its just kinda finding him cute, but not attraction.
    For me attraction is something sexual.

• Thanks :))) Why would you find a guy handsome but no sexual attraction?

• besides being handsome, it takes self confidence, it takes chemistry, like on a biological level (i mean liking his scent, smell etc) and also being interesting, and somewhat inteligent.

• so if one of those factors is not there, you won't be interested anymore?