How to pick between two people?

Im stuck between 2 guys. My head tells me to to pick the guy (Rob) who likes me cause he smart and got a bright future and he everything I could want in a boyfriend. BUT my heart loves my ex boyfriend (Tom). I dont know why but I just do. I been fighting this feeling for a while now and avoiding my ex (whenever he texts me ) cause I dont want to hurt Rob he's such a great guy and a friend and I dont know what to do.

Im torn between what I should do and what I want to do. I want to be with Tom but my head tells me its a bad idea and Rob is the smart/safe choice my heart wants Tom. I been on plenty of dates and I still want Tom. When Im with Rob I all I think about is Tom.

Most Helpful Girl

• Rob. If you really liked Tom you wouldn't have fallen for rob plus remember you and Tom broke up for a reason

What Guys Said 3

• I have no idea, when I date I put all my eggs in 1 basket.

• safety is more important. i think he loves you you more that is why you are thinking like this. i think rob is perfect for you and you already breakup your relation with tom so he don't feel bad so go head with rob. good luck :-)

• Oh man. If the first guy was just named Jerry then this would be perfect

What Girls Said 0