Why does this happen to me?

All i ever attract are jerks. I feel like no guys ever like me. Guys always go for my friend, thin and blonde. No guys ever ask me out. I just want a nice guy and going to a really really small college with gay guys, straight guys that are taken or straight guys that are jerks doesn't help with my options. I feel like everybody around is with somebody but me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Feeling like that sucks and I know how it feels. I won't use the typical saying cliches and will only say this. Do what you love and try to focus on your passions and you might just find some
    Guy who is not a jerk or taken ❤️ Best of luck you you whoever you are 😋

Most Helpful Girl

• College is a time to experiance new things... So maybe the straight guys who are "jerks" aren't actually jerks... Get to know someone first. Also, it doesn't matter that ur without a boyfriend... Good things come to those who wakt. You'll probably find someone so amazing in the future and all of your friends will be jealous of you

What Guys Said 1

• I know how you feel. I was like that too. All the girls I liked either were dating another person or only considered me as a friend, but from what I did since I am still in college and met my girlfriend in a school club. Try to join a school club if there are any at your school that you are interested in. Good luck. I know you will find someone that is right for you. :)

What Girls Said 1

• I feel the same way, buy maybe you're always at the wrong place art the wrong time. Go to a party and im sure you'll find one. Or just go to library or mall. The right one will come