Guys, why are white guys scared to ask black girls out?

So, considering that some white guys are attracted to black girls; are white guys afraid to ask black girls out because they think black girls are not into white guys or what? Because Even if they are attracted to black girls, for some weird they shy away from asking them out.

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not scared. I know that they like white men too, so I'm not scared to ask a black woman out.
    My college is mostly black people, several hot black ladies I wouldn't mind asking out if I knew them better. I've gotten many compliments from them (I tend to attract lots of black women, for some reason hahah), there's this girl that's literally obsessed with me, well, it's mostly cause of my accent and how I say my name, but she's still obsessed xD

What Guys Said 22

• Any reasoning would be unrelated to race here. If he's scared, he's scared. Being black has nothing to do with it. A white guy is not going to th ink "she's black, she won't like me." What's likely going on is the guy simply doesn't have a preference for that race and nothing more.

• The reason white guys stay away from black girls is that we've heard what black women really think of us. Chris Rock did a bit about this. I believe his line was, "The real reason black women get mad at black men dating white women is that black women aren't attracted to white men." And the audience seemed to agree.

Why would white guys go chasing women who don't really want them when there are so many who do? For me, the group of girl's that's most interested is Latinas. Latinas like me more than white girls or any other group, so I've dated them quite a bit. Feels good to be wanted in a relationship.

• Can't speak for other guys but I've never had a problem flirting with African American women or asking them out. There have been some black women however who have steered clear of ME though!! LOL

• Because most black chicks don't want to date white guys.

• Not "most". a lot of black women love white guys!

• I meant to say black before women and I wanted to say white guys not black guys.

• I think it's because it would be like a double rejection since now you may reject him for being white and not interested in him as a person either since that would be hard to know if your open to dating other races

• As a white man who's attracted to black women (not only to black women though) I used to feel that they would get angry or insulted, so that's why I didn't approach them when I was younger.

• ... they seem very mean for some reason. Also some (don't hate) are very loud. I think it's a lot to do with cultural differences. Of some white guys not knowing how to talk or act around then because they assume the same "hi... I'm..." Isn't the same with how black guys talk to them... a possibilitie. Inches again they always seem angry for some reason.

• You're right, it's mostly cultural differences

• We think we won't "measure up" compared to the brothers...

• I'm not scared at all, I just am not attracted to them.

• Dude you should say you are not attracted to them IN GENERAL. You make it seem like you never seen a black woman that you thought was attractive.

• @ManuelMarquez yeah you're right I should have said in general, which is true, in general, I have seen attractive black women before though lol.

• A lot of black women unfortunately have off-putting personalities or are overweight. There are relatively few black women who are worth asking out so it doesn't happen often.

• Guys are scared to ask anyone out regardless of skin color.

• lol im not so i dont know. the 3 girls I've dated have not been white and one has been part black.

• You just gotta ask them out...

• Interestinf

• Uhhh what? I don't think this is true

• People tend to go where they're wanted. Most black girls aren't into white guys. A small percentage is, but it's probably 10% at most. Given this, why would a white guy spend his time and energy pursuing black girls when the odds are overwhelmingly against him? It's easier and more productive just to stick with girls who we know like us like white girls and Latinas.

• I am not scared to ask them out, I just think they are below my level.

• I'm scared to ask any girl out..

• Guys are scared to ask girls out because they tried and don't want to face rejection once more.
    White guys don't want to face rejection by a black girl (perceived as inferior).

• I'm not sure why black women are viewed as inferior. You'll actually be surprised at how many black woman like white guys

• It's a 100% ¬§WRONG¬§ perception but racism exists and is widespread, in our world. :-( .

• Well I'm not white but I do chill with my white bros.
    I our experience, many but it all black girls say they only date black guys or part black.

Why would a girl choose a skinny a white or brown dude over a big tall strange ass black guy?

And so that's kid of Scared us away but black girls are still hot as ever!

• white guys don't like black girls

• I'm not well-endowed (below average, in fact). This is the main reason why I've never considered asking out a black woman.