What does it mean when a girl says that you're way out of her league?

Like, if she finds you attractive and likes your character, why would she say that your'e way out of her league?

Most Helpful Girl

• She thinks you're too good for her and that she doesn't deserve you. I find this lack of self-worth troubling, myself, but you do whatever feels right to you.

Most Helpful Guy

• The difference is the you are and i am part, which means that both you guys will not match aka get along

What Girls Said 3

• maybe way out of her league of dating, but you'd make a great attractive friend to show off

• She's looking for a compliment, but not in an 'attention-whore' kind of way. It's like she wants to hear it from you, she evidently likes you

• Don't think any girl would say that, if they do they aren't a girl that you want to bother with as they are too full of themselves.

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe she's saying you're above her?

• Wow I have no idea. Better get Detective Hercule Poirot in for this one.

• When women have said something like that to me they usually want reassurance.

• she's means ur way outta her league