Guys, besides looks, what do you like in a girl?

What kind of things do you look for in your perfect girl? Besides appearances :)

I know everyone's answers will differ - just curious.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Top two things on my list are her heart and her communication ability. Those, to me, are even more important than personality even though I guess you could sort of say her heart is going to be pretty similar to her personality. Even a girl with a personality that I'm not really attracted, if she has a good heart and is good at communicating, I'd still probably dig her. When I have communicated with some girls, I'll initiate conversations and, with girls that aren't good with communication, when I start, say, a message on facebook, for instance, and I make it somewhat long so we have a lot to talk about, each time she replies, her replies get shorter and shorter until conversation stops. Then I have to restart the conversation again. It's like I'm trying to start a lawnmower that just won't start. I try to get it going, and then it just fizzles out. However, girls that I've talked to that were good at communicating, I've started the conversation (not always) and then she'd reply to something and have more of her own stuff to contribute, and then I'd have more to say about the stuff she wrote so I could contribute more again. When I give her more stuff to work with, she uses it and then gives me stuff to work with and it keeps going back and forth smoothly. That is really refreshing in conversations and, when a girl is pretty good at doing it, she keeps my interest. A girl with a good heart will capture my interest and a girl with good communication skills will keep it.

What Guys Said 20

• Generally speaking, intellect and a good sense of humor, and generally compatible interests. For the most part it's just a matter of whether or not we get along well. If we do, and if we have the right chemistry in general, then she's probably a pretty good match for me.

• Personality is absolute key for me. You have to be able to laugh, value conversation, and enjoy at least one or two of the things I like to do, just so we have something in common.

• 1. She's nice and friendly.
    2. She regularly makes me baked goods.
    3. She cooks me things and makes me delicious sandwiches.
    4. She's proficient in martial arts and japanese sword combat.
    5. She's a Christian of some variety.
    6. She has an occupation in some type of hard science.
    7. She is highly distrustful of government. Libertarian or conservative.

There are only three deal breakers here:
    -She isn't Christian
    -She is neither a conservative nor libertarian.
    -She isn't nice.

• wow, that's a really interesting list :)

• She would have to be kind and thoughtful of others.
    I love women who are kind of bubbly and happy all the time. Elle Fanning is like this if you have ever seen any of her interviews.
    JUst a down to earth women is what i want.

• i have! i understand what you mean :)

• thanks. Funny not a lot of people get that. Guys i talk to about bubbly people get all defensive and say " Oh GOD no. I hate women like that. They are so annoying all the time."
      My reaction: "uhhh ok"

• Not being a bitch is usually a big plus.

• that's understandable :)

• Intelligence for sure and I want her to have different opinions than me like her own personality and I want her to be funny and cute and a bit crazy like I wake up in the middle of the night finding her cooking while singing

• what's between her ears is as much of a turn on as what's between her legs

• when she has similar hobbies, has a unique sense of humor and enjoys a mix of indoor and outdoor activities.

• Big ass titties big booty fat pussy hair doesn't have to be long short hair kinda turns me on pretty feet and she has to like sports

• intelligence, class, and closet freakiness!!

• lol i love the closet freakiness part of your answer hhahaha

• When she's not fucking insecure and asks stupid questions about what we like about girls all the time.

• lol, i was just wondering. that's all.

• Good morals and a strong will along with a thirst for God

• for me the most important thing is HONESTY
    if she has honesty, the body type and appearances are not so important for me ( but she doesn't to be fat :) )

• Personality, Humor.

• The smell of a girl turns me on and makes me attracted

• Intelligence and class are very sexy qualities

• There is no perfect woman just sweetheart women with nice asses!!! Like sasha grey!

• My list is geared to what I want so it may vary like u said. I will put them in order of importance

1. Honesty - a woman who is honest in my opinion is someone who is that way because they respect me as a person to give me the truth. I know I will.

2. Communication - I've been with girls who don't like to talk much or call themselves "quiet". I as a man now, don't start relationships if she can't open up to me. This is where knowing she is a friend is important, it's hard opening up to a stranger. So if you want the relationship to work you need to talk to each other.

3. Ready for a relationship - this is where me personally will chime in. I do not want a one time deal, and never have. I don't aim to ever end relationships I start, but I've learned that a great deal of women (and men) just are not ready for that. If she is honest she will say so, and for me that is the go ahead to move on and find someone ready. Maybe I'm a little harsh with this, but I've dated to many "girls" that want to play games and try tricks... no no thanks, I don't want to be back in 8th grade please.

4. Sense of humor - Super important is she can laugh without me making her laugh. A lot of women it seems want someone to make them laugh, but I say if u can't make yourself laugh you shouldn't expect someone else to.

5. She Works - Ok well this is because I'm still young enough to run into women who don't work, don't want to work, even girls who don't drive... I need her to be occupied with something so that when we are together we are focused on each other.

6. Comfortable with sex - I am a bisexual man, and I enjoy men quite a bit. So for women I may sometimes set the bar too high, but I really do love women. Men though, are far easier to have sex with and from my experience don't hold it over my head. Sex isn't everything, and they only person I said "I love you" too was a girl who was a virgin and really didn't let me go at her for a while. After that experience though, I would like a woman to be available sexually since it would personally cause problems in a relationship for me. (more than 2 times a week at least for me)

7. not religious - I can't be with a woman who is homophobic or super religious. My father is a minister and I've had quite the life of a Christian school boy. Since I'm not in that world any more I'd like to stay out of it. I respect people's right to believe though.

I thought I' explain myself behind each point rather than do a plain list :)

• thank you for such a detailed answer! :)

• Not being stuck up or having a self entitled bitchy attitude. Those are turn offs don't care how hot she is or thinks she is.

• Blowjob skills and cooking abilities.