Would mini golf be a good date idea?

I have been on one date with this girl and is really hard to spend time with her because she is so busy. We swam together for like 10 minutes the other day when she had a small break. We are now trying to find time for a little basketball. I guess the important thing is she is willing to spend time with me. Basketball and swimming are both part of a competition we are having between us. I suck at swimming and she sucks at basketball. Assuming I win basketball I was going to pick mini golf for the third one because apparently we both suck at it. Do you think this would be a good idea? Since she is willing to spend time with me do you think she is interested?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, sounds like a good idea. Mini golf is cool. And, yes, she seems interested, since I highly doubt she'd go on dates with you if she didn't like you. I know I wouldn't waste my time like that with someone I wasn't interested in.

• Well it was only one date. The other things are very short just when she has a small break

• Since she's such a busy person, I believe it's even more of an indicator that she's interested, because she's spending the very little free time she has with YOU.

• Good to know because other than that she is very hard to read

Most Helpful Guy

• That's a classic "good date idea".

What Girls Said 2

• mini golf sounds awesome, but I'm sorry but if she's so busy with her life, she doesn't really have time for a relationship. Do you really want to be with someone who only can spare 10 minutes of her time for you?

• I would love that actually

What Guys Said 0