How would you feel if the person you're dating flirted around?

I would not accept it if I had told him how I really feel about him or if we were in a relationship but right now I have no idea where we stand, I pull away whenever he gets too close and I don't know exactly what his intentions are. He can have like anyone and he knows it, I see him leaving flirty comments every now and then on Facebook which makes me jealous especially now that we haven't talked at all for a few days because he seems to be upset with me and I'm upset with him. Am I overreacting? What comes to my mind when he does this is that he is talking to them which is probably very much true. Opinions?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd feel like shit and I'd stop dating them.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• i would dump his ass

• I think it's pretty normal to feel like that sometimes tbh guys don't know how much small things like that can hurt a girl xx

• Ask him to change if he doesn't leave him

• At the end of the day you BOTH are single and can do whatever y'all want you're not in a relationship with him. He wants to have his cake and eat it too if you guys are getting serious then yeah I would feel some type of way. He seems disrespectful towards you leave him alone he's not worth it !