Guys, How to get a kiss from you?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• You've got plenty of time for that. Be patient, many times when you don't rush things they actually happen more quickly then you're prepared for. On the other hand, do something nice for the guy and if you can do so without being too obvious, stand close to him and perhaps he will get the idea that you have some interest in him without having to print it out on a billboard. Give him the opportunity to steal a kiss every chance you get. If he's not too shy, he will avail himself of the opportunity. If Shyness is a problem then it's just going to take longer.

What Guys Said 14

• media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...c3aa4b42e614.jpg

Be alone and set the perfect atmosphere, setting and time. . . . .

JK. Most boys want to kiss girls if they have feelings for them just be patient unless you want to make a move yourself.

• Let him know that you want to be kissed. Just peck him on the cheek, sometime, to give him the hint. :) A peck on the cheek is usually enough to send the signal.

• You just gotta go for it. He's not gonna stop you

• just grab us pull us aside and give us a kiss on the cheek! and walk away, he should chase after you and ask for your number or something

• Lean in, and kiss.

• Hug me and tell me that everything's going to be okay.
    ... Also don't have anime on your profile picture.

• It's got to be 100% real from u and I need to know u won't just leave or go to your friends to collect I have to trust u

• You kiss him first. Or get close to me and tell me you want a kiss. Sorry, but us guys are so simple that we can't read minds.

• You slightly pucker your lips (don't do duck face) and put your lips to theirs and sha-bam!

• you are 14, wou won't get a kiss from me , but just be friendly and touch him a lot, it will work by its own

• Not be 14 for one...

• Look at me in the eye and pat on your lips with your index finger twice.

• pucker up and start rubbing my neck and face... kiss guaranteed...

• Ask for it.